Is Fight Pass super slooooooow for anyone else?

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just paid for a year subscription and I can hardly watch any of the events......will buffer more than play. I even have the Roku plugged into the Ethernet now....still sucks.

Its their side. It's usually slow. No matter if I'm on my 50meg or work's Gig connection, it takes a bit to load and will buffer randomly.

Yeah it buffers pretty slow for me, slower than my Plex media server, streaming from Vuze, Youtube etc. Usually I find if I let it buffer for a few minutes it can last through most fights.

For some reason it streams perfectly on my tablet via WiFi, but my laptop with an ethernet connection has issues sometimes.

Just paid for a year subscription and I can hardly watch any of the events......will buffer more than play. I even have the Roku plugged into the Ethernet now....still sucks.
Yep. I don't know what content distribution network they are using, but Fightpass has been unusable for at least a month now. It's not my internet, as everything works fine, for instance, my custom made Michelle Waterson-as-a-Anime-Waifu YouTube videos stream at 1080p without a hitch.

WTF, Dana.

yL1Nka4.jpg

Videos magically become unavailable when I try to play them through chromecast, but no problems other than that.

its always good for me Alberta Canada

Just watched a bit about an hour ago. Seemed fine. I've never had a problem watching directly on my cpu, but one reason it may be slow now is that they are currently uploading the K1, Glory, etc.. libraries. Not sure if that would cause the issue but it may be.

Yeah its an extremely poor service, they announced Glory and K1 ages ago, so far they have uploaded one Glory event.

Drop outs, cant make a playlist, search function is horrible, zero help with problems, ppvs not uploaded for 30 days,

Does anyone know if the Glory main event cards will be uploaded after they air on ESPN?

Yeah its an extremely poor service, they announced Glory and K1 ages ago, so far they have uploaded one Glory event.

Drop outs, cant make a playlist, search function is horrible, zero help with problems, ppvs not uploaded for 30 days,

Does anyone know if the Glory main event cards will be uploaded after they air on ESPN?
I think it's great value for what you get although it has its flaws.

Regarding PPV uploading, I think that's because most people would just watch them the next morning for 8.99 rather than $60 the night of.

Never had a problem with buffering, sometimes I have to find the fights through google instead of the search bar but that's the only problem I've ever had.

I think it's great value for what you get although it has its flaws.

Regarding PPV uploading, I think that's because most people would just watch them the next morning for 8.99 rather than $60 the night of.

Its frustrating that the product has so much potential but the flaws make it a chore to use.

I don't think they should upload it the next day but a week later is plenty long enough, 30 days is ridiculous.

Its frustrating that the product has so much potential but the flaws make it a chore to use.

I don't think they should upload it the next day but a week later is plenty long enough, 30 days is ridiculous.
Agree on both parts.

Zero issues here.

Depending on your device you can change the resolution which helps with this issue.

Back