Is everyone over Glover Teixeira?

PS: Bader wasnt close to being a top 5 lhw when he fought Glover.

I'm aware, that was the coming out of K-1 Bader lol. I just think it's stupid when people use those 2 wins to try to spin why Glover sucks. 1 3 minute KO, and 1 absolutely brutal beatdown.

What evidence is there of that? Dropping Bader? Hardly reason to believe he's a massive hitter. He wobbled Rampage, but Rampage had been rocked/KOed before; I don't think his chin improved by the time he fought Glover, he just got better and not getting hit clean. He hit the Iron Hillbilly with everything but the kitchen sink and couldn't get a finish. So who else did he KO that is worth mentioning, whose chin we know is iron?

Stipe, a guy who was accused of having pillowfists for a HW, knocked Fabio out in what, a minute? Took 10 minutes of brutality to get a mercy stoppage when GLover fought him. Rampage couldn't take Fab out, either, and he had 15 minutes. Glover doesn't have elite HW power, or if he does, he hasn't shown it so far.

"First round goat" Sokoudjou in his prime

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24__medium_medium.gif

glover-1.gif

Bader only got KO'ed once (running into Machida's fist full speed) before Glover and it only took two solid punches.

tumblr_mso2jvHyVX1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Glotex killing a heavyweight:

10_Glover_Teixeira_vs_Ricco_Rodriguez__MMAAD_-_MMA_Against_Dengue__medium.gif

Last edited:
First round goat in his prime Sokoudjou

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24__medium_medium.gif

glover-1.gif

Bader only got KO'ed once (running into Machida's fist full speed) before Glover and it only took two solid punches.

tumblr_mso2jvHyVX1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Minowaman GOAT power of all time

He was just all hype from day one.

not saying he would've gotten a W but that jones fight would've been a lot more brutal and gone differently if jones hadn't cranked his shoulder in the 1st. smart man that jones. glover still has something to offer lhw

Glover looks good against average fighters but once he fights the elite he gets dominated

Back