Is Entimports UFC "News" site run by someone at American Top Team (Atlanta)?

If the information turns out to be true, are you still offended the affiliation with ATT wasn't disclosed?

I dont know why guys are taking such offense to something I said thats not even mildly offensive.

Im starting to think it's envy or straight level 1 hating lol.

Not a credible poster lol? I have a 2007 account buddy, meanwhile you were still catching WWE Smack downs before crossing over to MMA.

Yeah, you got obliterated in this thread.

Dim: "He's from ATT Atlanta"

BW: "Hurr durr no such thing"

Dim: *proves BW wrong*

BW: "Let me move the goal posts. There is a such thing, just I think it sucks"

BW, you're a joke bud. You get outed as a liar on a regular basis.

Buuuuump for the Yoel huggers

Your boy ain't clean

I thought Malki Kawa came out and said that he was positive.

Well as we've established, the registrar of the site and the co-owner is involved with American Top Team.

hence why misleading titles, from someone who has a direct or indirect association with the athlete is not a "news source"

Anyone with a brain can see what has happened here.

The curious thing is just how well it worked. Generate a completely fabricated story (eg. 'USADA clears B Sample') and it just goes out in the MMA wild on its own and propagates.

This was either executed exactly as intended or they were doing it for SEO purposes to get fabricated stories returned as search results when people google Yoel.

I actually like your idea of making a 'white list' of reliable MMA sources to cite. That way we can automatically lock any thread that cites a unreliable source because it will be a defacto rumor. Its crazy just how easy it was to inject rumors into the MMA-verse here and have it telephoned into reality.

Very well done all around dimspace. Your star shines bright this past week!

Yeah, you got obliterated in this thread.

Dim: "He's from ATT Atlanta"

BW: "Hurr durr no such thing"

Dim: *proves BW wrong*

BW: "Let me move the goal posts. There is a such thing, just I think it sucks"

BW, you're a joke bud. You get outed as a liar on a regular basis.

You really are a special kind of stupid you know that?

Whats worse is that you really dont have to be but because of some kind of inferiority complex or jealously you act like a child.

NOBODY DENIED THERES AN ATT SATELLITE LOCATION IN ATLANTA. I SAID WHOEVER THIS GEORGE MATHEWS GUY IS, IS NOT A COACH AT THE ACTUAL ATT.

ATT OPERATIONS RUN OUT OF HEADQUARTERS IN COCONUT CREEK FLORIDA... NOT SOME FRANCHISE IN ATLANTA.

Thank you, that is all.

PS if you have any further comments or questions don't hesitate, Im actually amused by some random guy catching "feels" over my inoffensive posts simply because you're "jelly":D

BUMP
for a good read.
Thanks TS for all your work.

NOBODY DENIED THERES AN ATT SATELLITE LOCATION IN ATLANTA.

No such thing as ATT Atlanta,

In typical ENT Wand fashion, even after being shown Sherdog screen shots of fight finder with fighters listed from there you held on to your story.

Absolutely pathetic from an absolutely pathetic poster.

This thread is a hilarious combination of you and George One T getting destroyed.

I dont know why guys are taking such offense to something I said thats not even mildly offensive.

Im starting to think it's envy or straight level 1 hating lol.

Not a credible poster lol? I have a 2007 account buddy, meanwhile you were still catching WWE Smack downs before crossing over to MMA.

A 2007 account doesn't make you credible. So that means all I have to do is wait a few years and I become credible? Is that how it works?
And lol at "envy" or being "jelly" of you. Pulling out the hater card, you are so fucking desperate.When arguing doesn't work, people with other opinions are "haters", Jesus Christ. Pathetic.

In typical ENT Wand fashion, even after being shown Sherdog screen shots of fight finder with fighters listed from there you held on to your story.

Absolutely pathetic from an absolutely pathetic poster.

This thread is a hilarious combination of you and George One T getting destroyed.

Read the CONTEXT of the entire post special kid.

Here's the rest of the post:

Mere franchises that pay to use the ATT banner.

Been at ATT for years and never heard of a coachnamed George Mathews, this rumor is FAKE

Lol reading comprehension 101

If the information turns out to be true, are you still offended the affiliation with ATT wasn't disclosed?

My opinion is conflict of interest should be declared. If for no other reasons than other sites reproducing the story need to be aware that the story may be written from a certain perspective.

My advice to writers is stick to just reporting general mma rumors and keep well out of ongoing investigations. Don't wanna piss of usada.

Read the CONTEXT of the entire post special kid.

Here's the rest of the post:

Lol reading comprehension 101

I think you've disgraced yourself enough. You got rekt in this thread and kept on clinging. It takes a severe amount of delusion and dedication to your imaginary camp of ATT to do that.

American Testosterone Team. Disgraceful stuff.

Okay, now I understand. So why didn't you include some sort of explanation in the OP?

If you'd been following the Romero saga and had half a brain, it would be obvious. If you hadn't been following it or had less than half a brain, you should just skip posting ITT, IMO.

I think you've disgraced yourself enough. You got rekt in this thread and kept on clinging. It takes a severe amount of delusion and dedication to your imaginary camp of ATT to do that.

American Testosterone Team. Disgraceful stuff.

Lol why are you so angry? I took the time to correct you with a well written response and a full quote of what you attempted to spin in order to fit your agenda.

I don't exactly understand where it stems from I dont even know you.

Are you angry at me because of something I might've said in a previous thread or do you just not like ATT... lol whatever it is you need to get that under control, bitterness is harmful for you.

Whatever it is, hold your breath and count to ten or go work out or something brah, crying on a forum isnt gonna do you any good bruh.;)

If you'd been following the Romero saga and had half a brain, it would be obvious. If you hadn't been following it or had less than half a brain, you should just skip posting ITT, IMO.

Are you always such a dick, or just a bad day? Some of us are adults and have actual responsibilities and can’t follow every single Yoel thread started in the last two weeks.

Back