Is Entimports UFC "News" site run by someone at American Top Team (Atlanta)?

franchises are marked on teh map (on att website) as "academies". Atlanta is not marked as an academy, but as an ATT Location

GmjV5Cg.png

Here's tip, call ATT HQ and ask to speak to any coach... say the Muay Thai coach Steve Bruno... ask him his opinion on other ATT locations..

In his words, not mine:

"If it ain't ATT Creek, its FAKE"

- Main Academy? ATT Creek

- Training camps? ATT Creek

- Talent? ATT Creek

- Head Coaches? ATT Creek

Thank you

Last edited:
Brasil Wand isn't a credible poster. Take his " facts" with a grain of salt.

I dont know why guys are taking such offense to something I said thats not even mildly offensive.

Im starting to think it's envy or straight level 1 hating lol.

Not a credible poster lol? I have a 2007 account buddy, meanwhile you were still catching WWE Smack downs before crossing over to MMA.

You seem to imply that a common sense eye test isn't reliable.

Do you also believe Hershel Walker keeps himself jacked well into his 50s by eating soup and doing push ups?

I just want to see "One T Mathews" if he passes the eye test.

If he's ripped as fuck, he's probably on that Vitamins just like a lot of the ATT guys, he's from ATT after all.

Here's tip, call ATT HQ and ask to speak to any coach... say the Muay Thai coach Steve Bruno... ask him his opinion on other ATT locations..

In his words, not mine:

"If it ain't ATT Creek, its FAKE"

- Main Academy? ATT Creek

- Training camps? ATT Creek

- Talent? ATT Creek

- Head Coaches? ATT Creek

Thank you

So you mean ATT lends their name to McDojos because they're unscrupulous greedy fucks? Sounds like a great bunch of fellows.

I bet if there were some successful guys from these "non-Creek" ATTs you'd be like AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH ATT ON TOP BABY!!

Lol Brasil Wand. The Wanderlei Silva of posting. The heavy metal music in the background, flashlight in face, screaming incoherent nonsense in the camera Wanderlei Silva.

crop_wandy3.jpg

If nothing else comes of today weve got "One T Mathews" to add to Sea-Level Cain and the rest of them.

So you mean ATT lends their name to McDojos because they're unscrupulous greedy fucks? Sounds like a great bunch of fellows.

I bet if there were some successful guys from these "non-Creek" ATTs you'd be like AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH ATT ON TOP BABY!!

Lol Brasil Wand. The Wanderlei Silva of posting. The heavy metal music in the background, flashlight in face, screaming incoherent nonsense in the camera Wanderlei Silva.

crop_wandy3.jpg

Umm... either you completely failed to read my posts or you're just plain stupid lol.

Many fighters who train at ATT or were affiliated is some way go back to their hometowns and start franchises.

FYI 99% of those fighters who do start their own locations STILL do their Training Camps in HQ.

At the beginning of his career Woodley used to train out of an ATT location in Missouri before moving here full time. (hes been with Duke Roufus lately working on his striking, might be his connect with Askren ifk)

Umm... either you completely failed to read my posts or you're just plain stupid lol.

Many fighters who train at ATT or were affiliated is some way go back to their hometowns and start franchises.

FYI 99% of those fighters who do start their own locations STILL do their Training Camps in HQ.

At the beginning of his career Woodley used to train out of an ATT location in Missouri before moving here full time. (hes been with Duke Roufus lately working on his striking, might be his connect with Askren ifk)

but what has any of this to do with the topic of the thread?

but what has any of this to do with the topic of the thread?

A handful of Sherbros got offended because I said this George Mathews guy isn't a coach at ATT as reported...

Ask them I guess lol

Despite the headline of the first article there's no mention of "B-samples" in either article...

http://entimports.com/2016/02/not-positive-yoel-romero-b-sample-comes-back-clean/

http://entimports.com/2016/02/yoel-romero-cleared-usada-tests-his-supplements-and-they-were-tainted/

The title of those articles, as we can plainly see from their URLs, are "Not Positive: Yoel Romero B Sample Comes Back Clean" and "Yoel Romero Cleared: USADA tests his supplements and they were tainted"

In the article they list their source as Romero and his manager in this video. They even link it.

Go to 3:02:00

That's ENTimports source

Despite the headline of the first article there's no mention of "B-samples" in either article...
In the article they list their source as Romero and his manager in this video. They even link it. That's ENTimports source

The glaring problem with this kind of journalism is that they're reporting on Malki Kawa's claim and not from USADA itself, and then title their article "Yoel Romero Cleared".
Kawa himself states that they're still investigating around 3:06:15 of that video. Also, he says USADA handled it, and then immediately afterwards says they're still working on it. That's not responsible reporting. It's misleading and biased.

Last edited:
The glaring problem with this kind of journalism is that they're reporting on Malki Kawa's claim and not from USADA itself, and then title their article "Yoel Romero Cleared".
Kawa himself states that they're still investigating around 3:06:15 of that video. Also, he says USADA handled it, and then immediately afterwards says they're still working on it. That's not responsible reporting. It's misleading and biased.

Yep, It's pretty standard for MMA news sites to have clickbait headlines nowadays. Whoever runs the site is probably a Yoel fan.

Yep, It's pretty standard for MMA news sites to have clickbait headlines nowadays. Whoever runs the site is probably a Yoel fan.

Well as we've established, the registrar of the site and the co-owner is involved with American Top Team.

hence why misleading titles, from someone who has a direct or indirect association with the athlete is not a "news source"

If he's ripped as fuck, he's probably on that Vitamins just like a lot of the ATT guys, he's from ATT after all.
George "One T Mathews" has done well in seniors blue belt divisions at the no gi worlds (in admittedly small divisions).

http://static.ibjjfdb.com/Campeonato/000313/en-US/Results.pdf
http://static.ibjjfdb.com/Campeonato/000217/en-US/Results.pdf

Here is a gallery he is tagged in from a no gi bjj tournament *I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS ACTUALLY HIM JUST GOOGLED*

George "One T Mathews" has done well in seniors blue belt divisions at the no gi worlds (in admittedly small divisions).

http://static.ibjjfdb.com/Campeonato/000313/en-US/Results.pdf
http://static.ibjjfdb.com/Campeonato/000217/en-US/Results.pdf

Here is a gallery he is tagged in from a no gi bjj tournament *I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS ACTUALLY HIM JUST GOOGLED*

Can we start a petition in change.org to have him random tested by USADA?
He seems jacked as hell.

When BRASIL WAND latches onto a sinking object he refuses to let go and gets pulled under with it. Is normal.

As I said, they're franchises that pay to use the ATT banner.

The real ATT is in SoFlo

I know Carneiro has done several training camps at ATT, but for the most part theyre fighters or affiliates who use the banner to open their own gyms.

Mere franchises.
I don't see the relevance in this distinction though.

ATT is starting to look like a dirty camp with the number of its guys popping. That's bad for brand image. So anyone using their brand has an interest in clearing the scandal, regardless of whether they're full-blown or "just a mere franchise"

Back