Is Entimports UFC "News" site run by someone at American Top Team (Atlanta)?

It looks to be a site with so-so sources that's fast to publish. Twitter seems to confirms Randleman's death. RIP if true.

Looks like the Randleman news might be true sadly, but can understand why mods are waiting for mainstream media to confirm

Looks like the Randleman news might be true sadly, but can understand why mods are waiting for mainstream media to confirm
I looked at the facebook page everyone is referencing - someone asks her, 'what?' when she posted the news, and she responded "Yeahhhhh. smh!"

Doesn't seem legit. Maybe hacked. Waiting for a real source to confirm or deny.

This thread delivered in every possible way, congrats dim.
Personally I believe that BrasiWand is in fact one T's secret partner in the Ent website...and currently in ATT Atlanta gym posting in this thread.

Well, I was in my car and couldn't type this, but I'll keep it short and simple, since this isn't anything groundbreaking. I'm not that active on the forums, but Sherdog was one of the first sites I ever visited when following MMA, so I like to stay true to where I've always roamed.
Anyway, yes, I'm a partner in that website. My other partner used to run BJPenn.com up until BJ went on a massive cocaine binge and messed everything up. I do train at ATT and our site is a valid source for news on many camps, not just ATT. I don't normally contribute on day to day things, and am more of a silent partner, but of course I did stick up for the site in another thread, as we were the first ones to break RDA/McGrregor, confirmed JDS/Rothwell before the UFC announced it, etc.

One other thing, the story referenced by the TS was not published. It was "permalinked" since a draft was created but not published, then (before it was published) the body of the article was changed as was the headline, when more info became available. That's all that happened.
Nothing to see here, please disperse.

Just been reminded of this thread...

So Pedro (The other half of entimports) with One T, had his sexual assault conspiracy against his old employer thrown out..

Shame JB seemed to buy into his BS and has been forced to backtrack

Back