• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Eddie bravo that dumb?

If Joe Rogan was your best friend and you smoked a ton of weed, you'd believe in all the conspiracy theories too...cause they're real.

I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?

you're totally right. I listen to the jre all the time. Eddie bravo is close to retarded. amazing bbj practitioner, but yeah-he's a moron

Well let me put it this way, i don´t think Eddie has any student loans

I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?

I think they are just sitting around talking crap.. Enjoy if for what it is..

It was funny when he kept interrupting Alex Jones.
was funnier when he jokingly said he was gonna choke him out

1447609931-elegiggle.png

Saying the mainstream media is bullshit Is one thing.

Jumping from that Into thinking that he must also think Plato and the greatest minds of history have been bullshit is a nonsensical leap.

In regards to Science, I don't know what his official stance Is.

However, there Is a significant number of Instances of documented medical / scientific fraud. A lot of politics, conflicts of Interest. So while science / peer reviewed research represents an Important tool In our understanding of truth, we should still be on gaurd. Nothing Is Immune to corruption. Navigating through science these days can be a delicate game. Here's a small example of It
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
Of course. Frauds are rapidly discovered when other scientists try to recreate your experiment and fail. They never remain for long, unless supported by a religious dogma. Most famous frauds are famous because.. they were discovered and proved wrong!

When talking about science, solstice, star movement and rotation axis, you can't deny everything. How does a flat Earth makes sense in a solar system full of round planets? You can't stop normal life to say "wait there, the Earth has been flat all this time and we just weren't watching hard enough". It makes no sense: everything else falls apart if the Earth is flat.

You can't take a couple of famous cases of frauds to discredit millions of pages of legitimate data...

Should listen to Chael on JRE when they are talking about Bigfoot. I reevaluated myself after hearing that, and wondered if there would ever be enough schooling for me to compensate for what I just heard.

bravo is orbiting saturn in that gif lel

Without even reading the OP post or any of the responses, I must say, yes he is

I don't listen to Eddie much because he's usually high and like you said, says some wacky stuff. But i saw him on the podcast not high once and he sounded totally normal and had some good insights. Guess weed is his kryptonite.

Eddie is so nice, chill, and humble. He gets a pass from me

Tower 7 bro...

Oh and The Doors were totally created by the government to control people

Chemtrails bro...

And to answer your question, yes he is

Back