• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Eddie bravo that dumb?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?

ya, that is what makes him the best guest on the show

Eddie would make you gag on him.

Last edited:
I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?
What's dumb about asking if the liver above the stomach?

You are probably the one dude at a party who ruins all the jokes.

They are not there for intelligent discussion. Joe makes that clear at the beginning of every fight companion.

giphy.gif

creates a thread calling another person dumb

doesn't even use proper grammar

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Ejjie Bravjez is the shizzle for rizzle.

He's not dumb at all, au contraire. He's just higher than the International Space Station.

Have some hespect for you Uncle Edgy Brah ya jerk

You just need to watch episode with Alex Jones. Eddie looks like Einstein by comparison.

he's supposed to already know that
Why would he know where the liver is in terms of it's relationship to the stomach? Can you describe for me in anatomical terms where the liver is in relation to the stomach? I assume most people don't know that

conspiracy theories are real, Eddie just explains them In a way that might sound a little crazy / overzealous.

is the liver above the stomach though?
<{fry}>
Why would he know where the liver is in terms of it's relationship to the stomach? Can you describe for me in anatomical terms where the liver is in relation to the stomach? I assume most people don't know that
targeted shots, dunno

I don't know either, but I'm not a fighter or a coach

Back