• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Eddie bravo that dumb?

Saying the mainstream media is bullshit Is one thing.

Jumping from that Into thinking that he must also think Plato and the greatest minds of history have been bullshit is a nonsensical leap.

In regards to Science, I don't know what his official stance Is.

However, there Is a significant number of Instances of documented medical / scientific fraud. A lot of politics, conflicts of Interest. So while science / peer reviewed research represents an Important tool In our understanding of truth, we should still be on gaurd. Nothing Is Immune to corruption. Navigating through science these days can be a delicate game. Here's a small example of It
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
You are awake my friend. Good post.

latest

also, he's anti-vaccine, which is pretty much as dumb/gullible as it gets.

Or maybe the rest of us just aren't 'woke' enough?
I've been Involved In the nutrition / health community for a number of years. His stance on vaccines Isn't an uncommon one.

There is a wide belief amongst a large percentage of Individuals that vaccines are associated with autism.

I believe at one point(not sure If It's still the case) vaccines were 50% mercury. Which In excess Is known to cause a significant number of neurological/ bodily complications.

I'm not gonna give my opinion either way, but the Idea of vaccines being harmful Isn't based ion nothing.

I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?

He is stoned 97.569% of the time. That is most likely why he says so much dumb shit.

I listen to Joe Rogan podcast, not all that shit is 3 hours long. But when I watch some clips I see Eddie bravo saying the dumbest shit, from his retarded conspiracy theories to saying "body leg kicks", or asking if the liver is above the stomach. I get his high and drunk on the show, and in no way I want to discredit his bjj knowledge, he's one of the best. But anyone notice how much dumb shit he says?

He says brilliant and insightful things about BJJ, but on other topics he drives me crazy. The conspiracy stuff is just too much.

Generally
But like
that's not obvious, in representations they're often drawn lateral/next to each other

check on google.It is on the right side of the stomach. The Travis browne kicks were not liver kicks. They are almost straight down middle, near belly button.If you are jacked you should be able to absorb tummy kicks,but sometimes a fairly good shot can drop you if it reacts with a liver shock. Almost nothing to do but wait till pain has gone

Bravo use to do interviews for the UFC back in the day (UFC9-10 rings a bell)....he could barely talk back then he was so fried.

When I'm high like he is I am significantly dumber than usual so I give him a puff puff pass.

Even though you are kinda right the guy grew on me and i actually like him in the podcast.

I don't necessarily agree with everything either of them say.

You make it sound like someone Is an idiot for believing In conspiracies though.
Because that is what I am saying. Only idiots believe in con trails, 911 being an inside job, fluoride mind control, flat Earth, no moon landing, and shit like that. And it always comes down to the same circular logic. "If you don't believe it, you are part of the conspiracy." Technically, you can "prove" anything that way.

And the people who believe it never have any credible proof other than someone's YouTube video which commits numerous logical fallacies in its reasoning.

basically the only things eddie knows about are BJJ and drugs.

If there's one thing I've learned in this world, it's that passive-aggressive asshole-ish-ness does way more harm than anything passive-aggressive assholes ever try to use to justify their behavior.

I don't read many long posts on sherdog, but if I came across more wisdom like this I probably would. Real shit, here

I think Bravo genuinely suffers from cannabis induced psychosis. He has shown signs of being dumber than box of rocks for sure though.

He's a genius on the Mat so god is fair.

It was funny when he kept interrupting Alex Jones.

I don't think you are going crazy I just don't know what you are trying to say. If you are talking about the center of the liver it lies superior to the pyloric spincter of the stomach. Part of the left lobe of the liver is superior to the stomach but the majority of the liver is situated on the right side of the body while the stomach is located on the left side.
this is my fault
You said "directly" superior, which confused me because I've had it in my head for the past six years (just as reference) as superior and ventral relative the stomach. I failed at reading comprehension here, because you were right originally I just glossed over "directly"

I know how Joe and Eddie talk for 3-4 straight hours, I have no clue what Ariel's secret is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back