IS Dolce the answer?!

7YYarKr.png

Are you suggesting that the fats found in many nutritional foods are some kind of made up fairy tale? What exactly is it that you're criticizing about having omega 3, 6, and 9 in your diet? do you even know? or are you just trying to be funny? If you're trying to out Dolce as a wack job you might want to start somewhere else, there are plenty of things that he mentions that are actually stupid but having those fats in your diet isn't one of them.

There's a lot of bullshit supplements out there but I have to roll my eyes at people that don't know the benefits of having protein, good fats, and greens. What the fuck is it exactly you people are eating that makes this shit seem goofy to you? do you think you get in shape by eating ice cream and pasta? or do you think everyone who is ripped just has the genes or is on roids?

Your body needs fuel, the fuel you put in it matters.

Last edited:
Is my memory fucked (probably) or did Dolce compete on a season of TUF? Or maybe I'm confusing him with some other bozo. Anyway, can he help her get to 135? Sure. So could I. And it goes like this:

i) put down those <alleged> PEDs
ii) See all that food over there? Don't eat it. Eat this lettuce instead.
iii) repeat.

Yes he was. In his first fight to get into the house, he won by one of the most brutal KOs in TUF history. He then came to fight against Jesse Taylor, but JT came to cuddle.

I know he has helped fighters get better at making weight in their own weight classes but the only example I can think of him helping a fighter to make weight in a class below their usual one is Bj @FW... and that didn't seem to pan out too well.

Does anyone know of any examples other than Bj, an example that would support the idea that he could successfully get Cyborg down to 135 without diminishing what makes Cyborg, Cyborg.

- I remember Bj saying that Dolce basically gave him diaretics...

He successfully got Ronda down to 135 lbs and still does for every fight and I hear Cyborg and Ronda are the exact same size.

I think the biggest thing with Dolce is that several notable fighters who have worked with him pretty much came straight out and said that he was useless and a lot of what he said in the media was totally fabricated. From that, many people moved into a position where everything that they hear from him they take with a grain of salt.

Plus the fact that he straight up attacks people who don't immediately believe what he says... it's not a good look for building credibility.

Ask yourself this: if Joe Rogan didn't say nice things about him would you even think for a second that he was legit? He has one defender with any credibility.

dolce is a hell of a lot better source of info and knowledge than anybody on this message board

No he's not. He was a 'bro" that had an in with the UFC. He has no formal education and is a complete sham.

Are you suggesting that the fats found in many nutritional foods are some kind of made up fairy tale? What exactly is it that you're criticizing about having omega 3, 6, and 9 in your diet? do you even know? or are you just trying to be funny? If you're trying to out Dolce as a wack job you might want to start somewhere else, there are plenty of things that he mentions that are actually stupid but having those fats in your diet isn't one of them.

There's a lot of bullshit supplements out there but I have to roll my eyes at people that don't know the benefits of having protein, good fats, and greens. What the fuck is it exactly you people are eating that makes this shit seem goofy to you? do you think you get in shape by eating ice cream and pasta? or do you think everyone who is ripped just has the genes or is on roids?

You don't get jokes do you

The answer to a question that nobody asked.

I'm just taking the piss out of him. I don't know anything about the guy other then he does diets and helps people cut weight.

You either don't get the joke or are wicked funny bro

No he's not. He was a 'bro" that had an in with the UFC. He has no formal education and is a complete sham.

The Ufc thought he was credible enough to do that whole 'ufc fit' thing with him... That was a bust though wasnt it?

The whole "bro-science" contingent are gonna have some serious egg on their face when they hear Dolce's latest podcast episode, title "Protein". One of the most scientifically comprehensive yet concise overviews ever given on the topic, and he does it all seemingly from memory.

I think the biggest thing with Dolce is that several notable fighters who have worked with him pretty much came straight out and said that he was useless and a lot of what he said in the media was totally fabricated. From that, many people moved into a position where everything that they hear from him they take with a grain of salt.

Plus the fact that he straight up attacks people who don't immediately believe what he says... it's not a good look for building credibility.

Ask yourself this: if Joe Rogan didn't say nice things about him would you even think for a second that he was legit? He has one defender with any credibility.

Who are those several notable fighters? BJ "I bring my mom to confirm GSP greased"
Penn? Or Rampage who hides candy bars under his mattress?

There are many more notable, and most importantly far more credible, fighters who have nothing but good things to say about Dolce.

I'm not saying he's God's gift to nutrition, but he seems to have found his niche and I can respect that. If fighters want to pay him 20k a day to chop their salads and tell 'em to stay away from ice cream, then good for Dolce.

The whole "bro-science" contingent are gonna have some serious egg on their face when they hear Dolce's latest podcast episode, title "Protein". One of the most scientifically comprehensive yet concise overviews ever given on the topic, and he does it all seemingly from memory.

Dolce actually invented protein.

Back