Is DC reeeeally retired?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
So crazy how out of shape, passed prime, 40 yr old DC was able to KO Stipe and go to war with him 2 more times

The worst version of DC defeated/gave the supposed "HW GOAT" all he could handle.

Like when Jones put his hand, cleanly, on cormier's head and son'd TF out of him, lol

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.jpg
DC is so cute awwweeee

I heard he's going to make a run at MW

I'd bet if Jones became HW champ, the UFC would be ready to throw Conor McGregor money at both Jones and DC for the trilogy.

Whether DC takes it is another thing, but I imagine this is very much on the minds of everyone at UFC/WME.

No. But I think it is going to take him 3-5 years to realize he needs more money.

No DC isn't dumb. He doesn't want to add another unnecessary loss on his record.

He kinda already screwed up. He could have retired Champ/Champ at 40 years of age.

I am sure he made several millions extra from taking on Black Beast and Stipe 2 more times but legacy wise, him retiring after that first Stipe Fight would have been better.

He kinda already screwed up. He could have retired Champ/Champ at 40 years of age.

I am sure he made several millions extra from taking on Black Beast and Stipe 2 more times but legacy wise, him retiring after that first Stipe Fight would have been better.
DC flat out said he made $4 mil to fight beast. That's why he did it.

Like when Jones put his hand, cleanly, on cormier's head and son'd TF out of him, lol

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.jpg

Is that why he couldn’t step in the ring clean with DC? Or why he refused a fight with him at heavy and waited for him to retire before moving up?

I think Jones has been and always will be terrified of Cormier.

Is that why he couldn’t step in the ring clean with DC? Or why he refused a fight with him at heavy and waited for him to retire before moving up?

I think Jones has been and always will be terrified of Cormier.
{<jordan}

Post the positive PED test for Jones at UFC 182.

Back