Is DC reeeeally retired?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 576123

Or would he try at that HW Bones quadrilogy?

Have you seen this last two fights?

He looked dead tired thoughout. it’s his luck he was so much of a threat to Stipe that It deterred Stipe from going in for the kill hard.

He's got a lot going on and had the deadline to stop at 40 a few years back already.

But let's say they offered him Jones at HW, if Jones would be HW champ. I believe he would at least entertain the thought. Him being a lifelong competitor doesn't just go away.

He's got a lot going on and had the deadline to stop at 40 a few years back already.

But let's say they offered him Jones at HW, if Jones would be HW champ. I believe he would at least entertain the thought. Him being a lifelong competitor doesn't just go away.
This is why I asked. Not because I want to speculate hard. I do imagine that it would cross his mind and I'd wonder if Dana backroom talked to DC.

Reactions: MCS
I don't know man but Imma post this gif cuz why not
dd14d0da9f4d4352e54ef6d364050ec3.gif

Yeah DC might do a Brock fight or some fun money fight, but other than that I think he's done.

Unless it's Cock Chestnar, who'd want one last Big payday, then i suppose he is retired.

Figthing Bones at HW? small chance, i am sure his loss still bugs him

No DC isn't dumb. He doesn't want to add another unnecessary loss on his record.

remember when he was called the "Black Fedor"? I guess that nickname wasn't as appropriate after Fedor started losing bad.

Back