Is DC reeeeally retired?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
He can only fight at Popeyes Weight now.

DC vs. Izzy in the works <Lmaoo>
the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

The dream would have been beating stipe for their trilogy fight and then fighting jones as his last fight to settle it once and for all

He's ducking the new breed at heavyweight, Ngannou, Gane, Jones etc

He passed the torch ...

giphy.gif

I bet he’d even have to cut down to HW at this point. It’s not like he’s going to bounce back at his age either. He’s never been the always in shape kind of guy.

it’d be some bullshit manufactured fight the UFC would set up for him to go out on a veteran win.

He's ducking the new breed at heavyweight, Ngannou, Gane, Jones etc

Jones? You can’t be serious.

It was DC that wanted a third fight at heavy and Jon wanted none of it. Interesting coincidence Jones just suddenly decided to move up right after Cormier retired.

Hope he stays retired . Now he can eat all the cupcakes he wants

He's set for life and has a nice cushy job where he gets to watch loads of MMA fights from the front row. No reason to come back at all.

Bones convincingly beat him twice. We already know who's better

IMO dc could have gone on . Can still hang with some of the best. But his weight gain/ dieting at hw at his age does not work. His fight iq also seemed to drop in the stipe rematches but I also think Francis helped dc get that ko and he’s an undersized hw. Lhw dc and young hw dc fought and competed like a goat there was just jon Jones and Cain in his way when the timing mattered most

He's on course to need a mobility scooter, he's probably closer to 530lbs than 265 right now.

At his age , the love of food & the cheddar he has earned- I 1000% dont see DC returning . We have yet to see Jones fight at heavy but the putting on weight thing doesn't seem to be a problem. I cant see Cormier putting himself in that position with all the aforementioned.

Back