is dc ducking rashad?

Are we really going to make Rashad put the hammer to his knee again?

Joke.

I don't see why DC would get a title shot after only 2 wins in the division and those wins being over the hill Henderson and Coffee shop man.

Would you have been cool with Henderson getting a title shot had he won?

I doubt he's ducking Rashad. I mean wtf? He was signed to fight Rashad and within the final few days of the fight, and then RASHAD pulled out.

Highly doubt Cormier is ducking him. Plus he would beat Rashad up bad. I mean ffs. Just look how bad Rashad looked against Hendo compared to Cormier. Rashad's wrestling looked awful.

so Cummins is ready for Jones? as long as we ignore all of their past fights, they are basically on the same level.

Let's see what happens

Was Joe Lauzon ready for Jens Pulver?

Was JDS ready for Werdum?

Was Johnny Eduardo ready for Wineland?

Was Dillashaw ready for Barao?

You remind me of sheldon cooper , You see everything in your terms, past fights are used as predictors of future performance, is it flawed? Of course, nothing can predict the outcome of fights, but this is a forum , people use previous fights to predict future outcome. Who do you think would win and what do you base it off of if you don't analyze past performances

I just watch the fights without doing all of that crap. I don't care who wins or who loses, I just want to see action.

I enjoy it better that way.

I doubt he's ducking Rashad. I mean wtf? He was signed to fight Rashad and within the final few days of the fight, and then RASHAD pulled out.

Highly doubt Cormier is ducking him. Plus he would beat Rashad up bad. I mean ffs. Just look how bad Rashad looked against Hendo compared to Cormier. Rashad's wrestling looked awful.

/Thread

DC would rather have a big money fight titleshot then fight against another contender. He wants to fight the guy who beat Rashad.

Rashad is targeting fighting on the December Fox card according to UFC tonight. If Jones/Gus goes down in August. Then there is no reason why DC shouldn't get to wait and maybe heading the Superbowl card against Jones if he wins. The only way Cormier should take another fight is if Gus wins and Dana wants to do the trilogy right away.

Let's see what happens

Was Joe Lauzon ready for Jens Pulver?

Was JDS ready for Werdum?

Was Johnny Eduardo ready for Wineland?

Was Dillashaw ready for Barao?

D you really want me to list all of the squash matches where the dog got squashed? I will be here all day.

And Dillishaw was ranked #4, if that isnt ready, no one is and we should just cancel fighting, cause champions are unbeatable.

Yes TS, DC is ducking Rashad, despite signing to fight him. Or did you forget the whole reason Starbucks boy came into the picture at all?

Gus is the next one on the line and HE is the one to take the title back home in Sweden.

Beating both an unsigned CAN and a totally washed up 43 years old who used to be a MW recently means NOTHING.

I think rumble johnson`s one fight in the ufc at 205 is better than the two fights cormier has had at 205.

Gus is the next one on the line and HE is the one to take the title back home in Sweden.

Beating both an unsigned CAN and a totally washed up 43 years old who used to be a MW recently means NOTHING.

What about beating legit top 5 hws? No one had a problem with pettis/edgar taking on aldo without fights at fw, why should cormier be any different?

He's just being nice. He's nice to everyone not named Jones.

He gave Hendo all the respect in the world leading up to this fight, saying how Hendo was going to definitely be a super tough fight, blah blah. He's a class act as long as your name isn't Jon Jones.

I think so too. I don't read everything he ever says, but I haven't heard anything that explains the venom he cops from so e people. Seems a good guy.

I don't think DC ever ducks anyone. He's a scary dude.....

Jones has not faced anyone like this yet. He trains like a beast with Cain....so anything Jones thinks he's got on DC.....he's already felt worse with Cain.

D you really want me to list all of the squash matches where the dog got squashed? I will be here all day.

And Dillishaw was ranked #4, if that isnt ready, no one is and we should just cancel fighting, cause champions are unbeatable.

Rankings don't matter

DC is ducking having to fight anyone in the LHW division save for Jones.

Very much not a fan of Cormier and his "heavy grinding style," but I'm not sure there's anyone in the division with a great chance of defeating him, outside Jones and Rashad.

Very much not a fan of Cormier and his "heavy grinding style," but I'm not sure there's anyone in the division with a great chance of defeating him, outside Jones and Rashad.

So he gets a pass on waiting over 6 months for a shot at Jones?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back