is dc ducking rashad?

DC would ragdoll Evans.

Yeah, why wouldn't he? He has 5 top 10 wins and hasn't lost a round in MMA.

Getting a guaranteed title shot months in advance, when another title challenger is already lined up, is retarded.

Robs the fans of seeing fights.

Gus is the next one on the line and HE is the one to take the title back home in Sweden.

Beating both an unsigned CAN and a totally washed up 43 years old who used to be a MW recently means NOTHING.

Destroying Bigfoot, Josh Barnett, Frank Mir, and Roy Nelson at Heavyweight means nothing? Being 15- 0, and the Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion means nothing?

Daniel cormier is coming for that belt.

Destroying Bigfoot, Josh Barnett, Frank Mir, and Roy Nelson at Heavyweight means nothing? Being 15- 0, and the Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion means nothing?

Daniel cormier is coming for that belt.

First, let me say - I am a big DC fan and I'm picking him to beat Jon. That being said, people forget that Dan was the clear #1 contender at HW after winning the grand prix, but decided to take completely irrelevant fights under his pay grade because he refused to fight the champion.

Nelson and Mir were both coming off losses were they got destroyed. Those were fights that should never have happened because DC should not have been allowed to sandbag. As the story goes though, he took his time to move down to LHW.

Pat Cummins counts for zero so we can avoid that. Hendo was coming off 3 straight losses including a fantastical first round KO loss and a come behind victory where he got absolutely smashed the first two rounds. Two months later (literally) he's fighting DC, a fight I can't understand exactly how it got licensed.

If you refuse to fight the champion in your division and take a string of sandbagging fights it shouldn't whitelist you for the belt.

It would seem with Rashad injured and Davis out of the picture, DC -vs- a surging Anthony Johnson (who will likely beat Nog) would make sense as opposed to spending a year inactive.

War DC

So you would be ok with the champs fighting unranked opponents? if they dont mater...

Jon Jones defended his title against 2 MWs back to back

That doesn't answer whether or not you're okay with it lol

Don't be mad brah, you're outnumbered. You already got your double cards. :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Don't be mad brah, you're outnumbered. You already got your double cards. :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

uh___rood__gif__by_tferazzoli1999-d65alw9.gif

Two, again, ranked middleweights. Cote for title shot?

Unranked in the weight class in which they were fighting for the title

Rashad for HW title shot?

He's fought 5 times in the last 16 months. If he's in line for the title shot now (and I believe he is) then what's wrong with him taking 6 months off if he wants? It'll still be his sixth fight in less than 2 years.

To put things in perspective, DC's win streak at LHW only is the same as Rashads. And they have a common opponent, one which DC embarassed and stopped and Rashad ran from and barely earned a decision.

Also can anyone imagine DC losing to Lil-Nog?

Didnt seem like dana was sold on him waiting it out for a title shot

"The winner of DC and Hendo gets the next title shot after Gus/Jones" 2 seconds after Cormier puts on a clinic and wins "You know i'm not a big fan of guys sitting out and waiting, we will see, would like to get him in there for another fight" Dana liar White.

Unranked in the weight class in which they were fighting for the title

Rashad for HW title shot?

If werdum gets hurt and they need a short notice opponent, and no ranked heavyweight will, sure. Better than cancelling a fight.

If werdum gets hurt and they need a short notice opponent, and no ranked heavyweight will, sure. Better than cancelling a fight.

So rankings don't matter then

Good, glad you get it

So rankings don't matter then

Good, glad you get it

except rashad is ranked. otherwise Kyle Kingsbury would be just as good of a replacement as rashad. which would be fucking stupid.

Back