is dc ducking rashad?

I think so, yes. And Rashad is a TERRIBLE match up for him. I hope they make it happen and not let Daniel worm his way out of it.

lol wut?

Cormier is literally a bigger, faster, and better version of Rashad.

He's better in every way imaginable. Cormier's striking is much more crisp. He has way more power. Cormier's wrestling is in a different universe compared to Rashad.

Rashad would have nothing for Cormier if they fought. He would get thrashed. He's not better than Cormier at anything. Nothing. At all.

lol wut?

Cormier is literally a bigger, faster, and better version of Rashad.

He's better in every way imaginable. Cormier's striking is much more crisp. He has way more power. Cormier's wrestling is in a different universe compared to Rashad.

Rashad would have nothing for Cormier if they fought. He would get thrashed. He's not better than Cormier at anything. Nothing. At all.

I agree, and he is not ducking Rashad. But Cormier is the one that goes around saying Rashad is a tougher match up for him than even Jones. Said it again tonight.

Cormier has already signed up to fight Rashad in the past, so it's not like he's scared of fighting him.

Said on post fight show he'd rather wait for title shot.maybe they'd pair him up with rashad if he took another fight instead of wait it out.?

You made a thread for is nonsense!

They agreed to fight. Rashad didn't show up.

I agree, and he is not ducking Rashad. But Cormier is the one that goes around saying Rashad is a tougher match up for him than even Jones. Said it again tonight.

He's just being nice. He's nice to everyone not named Jones.

He gave Hendo all the respect in the world leading up to this fight, saying how Hendo was going to definitely be a super tough fight, blah blah. He's a class act as long as your name isn't Jon Jones.

I think so, yes. And Rashad is a TERRIBLE match up for him. I hope they make it happen and not let Daniel worm his way out of it.

You are high as hell. What is Rashad going to offer that DC hasn't seen before?

Rashad is still out for months. Waiting for that fight would be utterly nonsensical.

Would make more sense if you said he was ducking Rumble.
He's just being nice. He's nice to named Jones.

He gave Hendo all the respect in the world leading up to this fight, saying how Hendo was going to definitely be a super tough fight, blah blah. He's a class act as long as your name isn't Jon Jones.
I was about to post exactly this.

DC and Rashad are friends. While DC and Jones clearly are not. They're dislike for each other may be overblown, but they clearly are not fond of one another.

I am highly skeptical that DC actually believes Rashad is a harder fight than Jones.

You are high as hell. What is Rashad going to offer that DC hasn't seen before?

What exactly does this question even mean? I see it all the time, and it never makes sense to me.

Rashad is a different person. That should be enough

More like what does Rashad offer that DC isn't already better at?
Speed, maybe?

But yeah, Rashad beating DC would be a big upset. On paper it's a very one-sided fight where Rashad's best chance of winning is lucky punch, DC outclasses him in most areas - and most importantly, he outclasses Rashad at what Rashad is best at.

It would be similar to Rashad-Sonnen, where Sonnen's best strengths could not come close to Rashad's skill at those same strengths.

What exactly does this question even mean? I see it all the time, and it never makes sense to me.

Rashad is a different person. That should be enough

DC is 35, has destroyed everybody he has fought until now and was a top 3 HW at some point. How long should he have to wait until he has the opportunity to fight for the belt?

Just give the man a shot before he is too old and starts slowing down. You really need to be a scared JBJ fanboy in order to not to want to see this fight happening as soon as possible.

The man outwrestles people in a spectacular fashion. He has made very good wrestlers look like kids. Him vs Jones would be a very interesting match.

Rashad is the fight to make

Back