Is Darren Till ready for Woodley?

Did Woodley's performance against Wonderboy in the rematch scream ''champion''? You can make an argument Woodley lost the second fight.
Fair point. Nobody beats Wonderboy without it being boring though, same goes with Maia, and i don't even like Woodley.

I thought he clearly lost a close fight to Wonderboy. He landed very few good shots.

He also has trouble making weight.

I could see him beating Woodley.

I see a whole lot of "well he had a close fight with Wonderboy"

Woodley literally fought to a draw with Wonderboy lol.

Hes not.

But after a few more years, when he moves up to MW, he'll be a top contender there and give that division hell.

When I seen them square off I just thought Woodley is half his size . Think Till is just gonna bully him tbh .

His title shot came too early... he should have taken a few more fights for experience before going against the champion.

Woodley is all around a much better and more experienced fighter.

Till is just so much bigger and backing woodley to the fence is more akin to cowboy than wb. Tbh I can see woodley getting beaten up against the fence in a similar manner as was done by Rory and Marquardt.

upload_2018-8-7_19-28-23.gif

upload_2018-8-7_19-27-38.gif

He KO’d an old LW Cerrone who was extremely undersized

Landed one good punch over 25 minutes vs Wonderboy

Woodley will take this young lad to school I think. At least this loss gives him a good excuse to move up to 185lbs for his next fight.

Till seems okay but everyone being like Till is a fucking savage I don't get it. Like you said he beat a washed up Cerrone and hugged and danced with a neutered Wondergirl. I almost want Tyronda to win just based on the fucking over Colby premise.

We all know his biggest enemy is not Woodley

method=get&rs=90&q=75&x=80&y=14&w=700&h=372&ro=0&s=paddy-holohan-05-12-2016-11-17-28-867.jpg

Wonderboy took him down by falling on his front leg.

I hope I'm wrong, but Woodley probably takes him to wrestling school.

Did Woodley's performance against Wonderboy in the rematch scream ''champion''? You can make an argument Woodley lost the second fight.
Woodley had A serious height/reach disadvantage yet still beat Wonderboy in Wonderboys own world.

Till was in his own world and struggled worse than woodley did.

Woodley had A serious height/reach disadvantage yet still beat Wonderboy in Wonderboys own world.

Till was in his own world and struggled worse than woodley did.
I didn't see Till struggling with Wonderboy.It was a dull fight.

I mean I'd root for Woodley anyone just because he's a brotha, but the fact that till is a completely irresponsible jackass who's afraid to fight men his own size, I'm hoping Woodley absolutely destroys him and sends him home to be a family man.

Tyron Woodley is going to channel 400 years of black oppression and completely punish Till and use him as a sacrificial lamb.

Till is just so much bigger and backing woodley to the fence is more akin to cowboy than wb. Tbh I can see woodley getting beaten up against the fence in a similar manner as was done by Rory and Marquardt.

View attachment 418395

View attachment 418393
Woodley had his back against the fence in both Wonderboy fights and Wonderboy still couldn't do nothing. Woodley hurt him bad in both fights as well.

Till is going to get flushed up to MW.

Maybe im overthinking it but when I watched the presser I saw a look on his face that Ive never seen before from him. It was doubt.
Ehhh, didn't seem like doubt. I think he knows the task at hand. It should always be like that. Overestimating opponents these days is the reason champs have been getting murdered.

Back