Is Darren Till ready for Woodley?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He KO’d an old LW Cerrone who was extremely undersized

Landed one good punch over 25 minutes vs Wonderboy

Woodley will take this young lad to school I think. At least this loss gives him a good excuse to move up to 185lbs for his next fight.

Possibly not ready because he spends too much time with his family.

Id rather see Till Vs Cahbo Hidratez. I personally think Till eats him for breakfast to an easy victory

If he follows Conor on twitter yes. No idea tbh, still suspect on the takedown defense, but if he can get up and avoid being taken down over and over, i could see him backing Woodley up to the fence, and ko'ing him.

He will get grappled and ground and pounded on

He's focking ready you focking cunt i don't give a fockghhhhchh m8

woodley by ko doe

Bro he doesn't give a fook about his kids... He's ready.

<36>

He KO’d an old LW Cerrone who was extremely undersized

Landed one good punch over 25 minutes vs Wonderboy

Woodley will take this young lad to school I think. At least this loss gives him a good excuse to move up to 185lbs for his next fight.
Does Cerrone and Wonderboy fight like Woodley ?

You're analysis isn't quite solid...

Maybe im overthinking it but when I watched the presser I saw a look on his face that Ive never seen before from him. It was doubt.

Same things were said about Till when he was about to fight Wonderboy.''He isn't ready'' ''He is gonna get schooled'' ''There are levels to this thing''

Then he won.

Woodley via boring but controversial decision

I doubt he can make championship weight. If he does his performance will probably suffer if Tyron uses any wrestling.

Ready? Yes.

But I think he'll look like just another Englishman that can't wrestle when he's in there with Tyron.

Same things were said about Till when he was about to fight Wonderboy.''He isn't ready'' ''He is gonna get schooled'' ''There are levels to this thing''

Then he won.
Nothing about his performance against Wonderboy screamed “champion”.

He proved he can hang with a top 5 guy, but the victory itself was underwhelming and controversial being in Liverpool.

Nothing about his performance against Wonderboy screamed “champion”.

He proved he can hang with a top 5 guy, but the victory itself was underwhelming and controversial being in Liverpool.
Did Woodley's performance against Wonderboy in the rematch scream ''champion''? You can make an argument Woodley lost the second fight.

Back