Is Darren Till ready for Woodley?

No, and I feel this fight will actually set him back if he loses. Which I do believe he will lose.

Woodley had A serious height/reach disadvantage yet still beat Wonderboy in Wonderboys own world.

Till was in his own world and struggled worse than woodley did.

Till beat Woodley more clearly than WB in his own game.

Did Woodley's performance against Wonderboy in the rematch scream ''champion''? You can make an argument Woodley lost the second fight.
Non fucking sense. Choirboy did NOTHING in both fights. Woodley did what a champion should do which is INTELLIGENTLY defend. It is up to the challenger to come out there aggressive and looking to kill to prove they deserve the title. Choirboy failed to do this in both fights. Whats funny is that Woodley hurt Choirboy in both fights despite playing the most safe game plan possible. If he had risked it and let his hands go and made it a war I have no doubt Choirboy would have been KO'd.

Non fucking sense. Choirboy did NOTHING in both fights. Woodley did what a champion should do which is INTELLIGENTLY defend. It is up to the challenger to come out there aggressive and looking to kill to prove they deserve the title. Choirboy failed to do this in both fights. Whats funny is that Woodley hurt Choirboy in both fights despite playing the most safe game plan possible. If he had risked it and let his hands go and made it a war I have no doubt Choirboy would have been KO'd.
Never got that spot at the recital , still crisp I see . I do agree with you though

"If I get knocked out by Woodley, I DON'T CARE. I'm still the best ever and I DON'T CARE." -Darren Till
OI'M UH LOIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT FOIGTING AT WELTERWEIGHT AND I DON'T CARE

woodley has his minus's and imho is just lucky wonderboy doesnt have that mongrel about him but till needs to search for a ko if he wants to defeat twood from chiraq.

i feel till from liverpool is too arrogant.

LOL fuck off.That's bullshit.In a title fight, both fighters are fighting for the belt.Claiming the champion don't have to do anything is ridiculous as fuck.A champion, when he put the belt on the line, he temporarily LOST the belt, until the fight is over. And if he wins, he gets it back..But he needs to deserve to win.

People been writing Till of since his fight against Cerrone.

People been writing Till of since his fight against Cerrone.

I think you meant "off." I never wrote him off, but Pettis, Masvidal, RDA and others have also KO'd Cerrone. I knew that didn't make Till some kind of WW phenom. That's also the only time Till has finished anyone in his last 6 fights.

<LikeReally5>
You were saying ?

>>Does Cerrone and Wonderboy fight like Woodley ?<<

That was the question... the fact that you still pretended to stablish a statement on what Woodley would do against Till based on those fights against Cowboy and Wonderby is still quite retarded.
You came without a solid argument about why Woodley would beat Till so my point stands.

>>Does Cerrone and Wonderboy fight like Woodley ?<<

That was the question... the fact that you still pretended to stablish a statement on what Woodley would do against Till based on those fights against Cowboy and Wonderby is still quite retarded.
You came without a solid argument about why Woodley would beat Till so my point stands.
D05D5B5E-8E8B-4468-B475-49F5A44D965D.jpeg
So basically you’re still upset about my Colby joke threads?

Back