is cormiers injured knee why jones suddenly calls him out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
they're talking about him possibly having surgery....you think he's getting cleared to fight if he has knee surgery? good lord this forum is going down hill quickly

I am talking about him fighting before he gets the surgery, there are other guys that have fight first then gotten knee surgery.

didn't Hendricks have a bad elbow going into the fight and waited till after to get surgery

I am talking about him fighting before he gets the surgery, there are other guys that have fight first then gotten knee surgery.

didn't Hendricks have a bad elbow going into the fight and waited till after to get surgery

yea hendricks got hurt during camp...not before the fight

tinfoil-hat.jpg

No.

Serious or child?

Jones will fight these 2 guys, there's no questions about it. But I'm sure he's enjoying Sherdog crying about it, that might be part of this. It's funny everyone saying "it's impossible to like Jones" as if they ever did or ever wanted to. Assholes hate him for years and pretend like it's a new revelation because of the recent turn of events. No one is begging you to like him, your minds are already set, it's not gonna stop him from beating your favorite fighter.

Actually him beating Shogun made me respect him as a champ. As a chute boxe fan, I never thought someone would dominate Rua like that and i liked Jones after that fight. He seemed like a good kid, stopping purse snatcher before going to a title fight and all. I thought the LHW torch passed from one great to another.

Back then, he wanted to fight everyone, and wanted to be the most active champ and fight 4x a year. Now he is hesitant to fight more than once or twice a year and wants to pick his opponents. It robs fans of good fights.

I just wanna see good fights man. Glover vs Jones was not as competitive as Gus vs Jones. Gus vs Jones was FOTY and I know that the rematch will be a barn burner. Champs shouldn't get to pick their opponents.

I guess it may be a generational thing. Current teens get off on Jones' trolling and instagram antics and think he's cool. When I was a teenager, Mike Tyson was the baddest man on the planet and would fight and destroy anyone they put in front of him. I didnt have to hear this crap about who deserves to fight who. The champs attitude was ''its ludicrous that these mortals even attempt to enter my realm''. Just batshit crazy and badass.

That's the exact same thing A. Silva did with Weidman, avoiding him and claiming he was not deserving, until the man got injured and had two surgeries.

Kinda lame because Jon does have what it takes to beat DC, unlike Silva with Chris.

haha this guy. This thread has nothing to do with Silva but yet again, here you are hating on him. What happened in the past? did he turn you down for an autograph or something? there's a deep seeded hatred that you need to deal with before you go crazy

Because Cormier is going to fight with an injury.

Go to sleep kid

haha this guy. This thread has nothing to do with Silva but yet again, here you are hating on him. What happened in the past? did he turn you down for an autograph or something? there's a deep seeded hatred that you need to deal with before you go crazy

What did he say that was incorrect? I know you wont answer that because you cant. Anderson silva did not want to fight Weidman, and every anderson fan was saying Weidman didnt deserve it, exactly the same shit Jones fans are saying now about Gus. Anderson only agreed to fight Weidman once he knew he was gonna be coming off a knee surgery.

Jones has pretty much mimicked Anderson Silva his entire championship career.

What did he say that was incorrect? I know you wont answer that because you cant. Anderson silva did not want to fight Weidman, and every anderson fan was saying Weidman didnt deserve it, exactly the same shit Jones fans are saying now about Gus. Anderson only agreed to fight Weidman once he knew he was gonna be coming off a knee surgery.

Oh really, how do you know that? Because Anderson never turned down a fight with Weidman, and never defended his belt against anyone else but Weidman after Sonnen 2.

Now GSP, he avoided a very deserving fighter in Hendricks for a man coming out of retirement and off of a loss. That's more comparable than Anderson/Weidman by a mile.

I'm sure you will avoid this post though because you can't refute it.

And no, Jones has not 'mimicked' Anderson Silva except for his fighting style.

Man, these new MMA fans are pathetic.

Nah, it's just the fact that I've never seen him post anything that wasn't hate related towards Silva.

dunno if this has been raised but I've seen a few media people pick up on it, but cormier said he has a knee issue which may require surgery and was gonna get that sorted while gus and jones sort out business. Then jones suddenly asks for cormier whereas before he's always dismissed cormier as "not deserving" of a shot. So do you think jones is hoping to knock off a contender while its theoretically a bit easier to do so due to knee issue?
is it gamesmanship? cos if he beats cormier he can go on denying him ever having another shot

Cormier being hurt is EXACTLY why Jones has been calling him out. I've been saying since this spectacle kicked off, and not one Of Jones's baby-batter loving supporters has even attempted to respond.

Jones is calling DC out now because DC is hurt, and Jones is hoping he can pressure DC into a fight now because he knows he'll have an unfair advantage.

There is no other reason for calling out an injured, lower-ranked contender when the #1 contender is free and has already signed a contract to fight you.

Oh really, how do you know that? Because Anderson never turned down a fight with Weidman, and never defended his belt against anyone else but Weidman after Sonnen 2.

Now GSP, he avoided a very deserving fighter in Hendricks for a man coming out of retirement and off of a loss. That's more comparable than Anderson/Weidman by a mile.

I'm sure you will avoid this post though because you can't refute it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012...ger-vetoes-jon-jones-and-chris-weidman-fights

Black House wanted none of Chris until he got injured. I wonder why. Red, ill never avoid your posts bro.

Go watch that Luke Thomas Google Hangout vid where he calls out OP for being a retard citing that this isn't prison fighting where DC would have to fight Jones pre-op or immediately post-op while still injured. They would let the fight happen when both are healthy and ready to go.

Go watch that Luke Thomas Google Hangout vid where he calls out OP for being a retard citing that this isn't prison fighting where DC would have to fight Jones pre-op or immediately post-op while still injured. They would let the fight happen when both are healthy and ready to go.

Either way, even if both are healthy and ready to go, if dc has surgery and recovery, he will sit out for a few months and come back with cage rust. This is the most advantageous time to call out dc.

Luke Thomas not looking at it from all angles as usual.

Does he specifically mention this thread or did someone else ask it on mma fighting.com if he specifically mentioned my thread on here I wanna see that

Back