Is Conor still capable of this kind of footwork

Take a look at Conor's debut. The footwork, the combinations, the speed. He had it all. I wonder if he's still capable of this kind of performance, especially the movement aspect of it.

Nowadays he's a flatfooted boxer, plodding forward looking only to land punches to the head. To use Conor's phrase, he's now "stuck in the mud".

Let's start moving those feet again Conor, and some combinations would be nice too.

Looool he is fighting a Midget mate!!!!

Look the size difference...when he Started to fight men of his own size he is like what 1-4 losses
Then again he fight for 1min only, if this went for more 3 rounds brimage would win

Watching that again, yeah, he's gone to shit. I don't see him getting back to that form anymore. Last time we saw that was vs Eddie.

he should bring the jumping switch kicks back

He has a reach advantage and doesn't have to worry about defense as much in that fight.

It was also just 1 round. It doesn't show if Conor had the gas tank to go a full 5 rounds.

I knew he'd be champ some day when I saw this fight and to answer your question, no. 7 years and multiple ACL tears and a leg break later no chance he moves like this ever again.

McRunner's footwork has never been better.

61e2d473c5d84fb4bdf84317d73e91da_md.jpg

Nope.

He ditched his counter punching for power punching, and if he kept his counters, his gas tank is shit.

wow. The best there ever was ! The true BOAT. Sadly the freak leg injury cost him GOAT status but he remains top 10 of all time.

This is the difference. Conor is a natural 145er who pushed himself to earn DOUBLE CHAMP status , as well as WW KO over veteran legend Cowboy.
Leg Hugger on the other hand, is a natural 170-180 who KILLS himself to go 155 so he can grapple and lie on top of midgets. He’s scared af to go 170 and take on bigger than LW guys. WEAK FRAUD.

Looool he is fighting a Midget mate!!!!

Look the size difference...when he Started to fight men of his own size he is like what 1-4 losses
Then again he fight for 1min only, if this went for more 3 rounds brimage would win
I really hope for your sake this is a parody post! What an embarrassing pile of trash for a post.

Conor is done. His glory days are in the past. Like watching his old fights. He does not move or think the same. Nate exposed him. He won the second fight but has never looked incredible since knocking out Eddie Alvarez. His old days of roundhouse kicks and intimidating his opponent were great. Next.

Charles is the full package. Sure McGregor could win that fight but now he is relegated to fighting someone in the top 5-10.

I think Gaethje, Chandler, Hooker, Kevin Lee, etc could beat McGregor.

Haven't seen this fight in years. But even in this fight he was getting leg kicked and tagged early. Now guys have evolved enough to land and avoid his punches. Hell even Khabib rocked him on the feet.

Looking back at it if Brimage wasnt a Flyweight fighting two weight classes smaller we may have seen Conor get knocked out here.

Back