Is Conor McGregor a bad person?

“I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say he is the King and I am the joker, if this was a different time I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work, but we are in a new time so I’ll whoop his ass.”

I know I sound like a "rustled Aldo fan", but I'd never say something like that. I don't think Sonnen went that far, although he said some questionable shit before the first Anderson fight.

The difference was Chael was obviously joking with some of the over the top stuff. The exaggerations were definitely there and he was funny.

Connie says stuff seriously like he's not joking.

There's a difference if someone is just fucking around or being serious.

Favela's are full of poor people, yes? Like he used to be?

The difference was Chael was obviously joking with some of the over the top stuff. The exaggerations were definitely there and he was funny.

Connie says stuff seriously like he's not joking.

There's a difference if someone is just fucking around or being serious.

Favela's are full of poor people, yes? Like he used to be?

You think Shogun beat Gustafsson. Anything you say is discredited.

So inheriting millions and being famous for sucking a dude off on camera is the same vein as a lower middle class Irishman who was a plumbing apprentice becoming the most successful MMA athlete of all time?

Actually he quit his plumbing job to go on welfare and sponge off the state and his girlfriend. Then he went on to be a success. Not sure welfare qualifies as "middle class".

So you're redacting your statement that he is the same as a Paris Hilton (zero talent, inherited money, no work ethic) and that he isn't the most successful?

I don't care what you think about his "tabloid garbage". You said 2 absurd things that are false.

lmao look at you trying to have some kind of "logical debate" about whether conor is a nice man, like you are in the forum in ancient rome hahahaha

dude im sure paris' deepthroat game is just as elite as conors counter left

paris has done a ton of tacky promotional shit and reality tv just like your buttbuddy conor. im sure she made a fuckload more money doing it too - as in, MADE. regardless of her inheritance shes a way bigger star AND earner than the ufcs current trashy reality tv product, conor

i dare you to go see how many times more twitter followers paris has than conor. ill give you a clue - its more than ten times as many

part of my definition of success would have to include not being a piece of shit

lmao look at you trying to have some kind of "logical debate" about whether conor is a nice man, like you are in the forum in ancient rome hahahaha

dude im sure paris' deepthroat game is just as elite as conors counter left

paris has done a ton of tacky promotional shit and reality tv just like your buttbuddy conor. im sure she made a fuckload more money doing it too - as in, MADE. regardless of her inheritance shes a way bigger star AND earner than the ufcs current trashy reality tv product, conor

i dare you to go see how many times more twitter followers paris has than conor. ill give you a clue - its more than ten times as many

part of my definition of success would have to include not being a piece of shit
Your definition is wrong.

No. Conor's loud but he is harmless. There ar dozens in the ufc that are way worse and are actually real scumbags. Conor treats his fans well.

Your definition is wrong.

you know most of the world outside the US looks down on you for judging success in monetary terms. its really trashy. things like dignity, morality and consistency are also forms of success. the most direct explanation for conors wealth is that he sold all his dignity

I'm not a fan of his, but I don't think he is a bad guy. I bet he'd be cool to sit down and have a beer with.

you know most of the world outside the US looks down on you for judging success in monetary terms. its really trashy. things like dignity, morality and consistency are also forms of success. the most direct explanation for conors wealth is that he sold all his dignity
When Conor get's in trouble with the law or popped for PED's, we can start questioning his moral character. As it stands, he does charity work and lives to please the fans. He also takes care of his family and friends while having an insane work ethic.

But you've made up your mind. Have a good day.

When Conor get's in trouble with the law or popped for PED's, we can start questioning his moral character. As it stands, he does charity work and lives to please the fans. He also takes care of his family and friends while having an insane work ethic.

But you've made up your mind. Have a good day.

can you think of another line of work where conor wouldnt have been charged for his racist remarks about work colleagues? and you really think the law is the same as morality? i aint got time to tell you about all the ways its perfectly legal to fuck people over

lol at looking after his family and friends WHAT A GREAT GUY! lmfao

i dunno why you love him so much but i do hope you get to taste his weiner someday, bon appetit

can you think of another line of work where conor wouldnt have been charged for his racist remarks about work colleagues? and you really think the law is the same as morality? i aint got time to tell you about all the ways its perfectly legal to fuck people over

lol at looking after his family and friends WHAT A GREAT GUY! lmfao

i dunno why you love him so much but i do hope you get to taste his weiner someday, bon appetit

I don't get it either.

People can say "he's good to friends and family and entertains" but I don't buy it.

If they want a "good to friends and family guy that entertains" they would like a Frankie Edgar type and want him getting the title shot.

People like Cloner as the loud mouth douche, not because he's good to his sister.

If Conor were the "nice to his friends and family" type, he would have such a smaller fan base that isn't polarized.

It would be like showing up to a Muhammad Ali presser and getting Cain Velasquez.

I don't get it either.

People can say "he's good to friends and family and entertains" but I don't buy it.

If they want a "good to friends and family guy that entertains" they would like a Frankie Edgar type and want him getting the title shot.

People like Cloner as the loud mouth douche, not because he's good to his sister.

If Conor were the "nice to his friends and family" type, he would have such a smaller fan base that isn't polarized.

It would be like showing up to a Muhammad Ali presser and getting Cain Velasquez.

conor fans believe their own bullshit

I don´t think so. Actually behind all the trash talk and psychological warfare, I think he might be one of the nicest guys in the game.

that last quote he stole from nate lol
*it's kill or be killed*

Folks like you are big reason for why he's been so successful.

Folks like you cant grasp that a person really can be that confident in themselves. He obviously amps it up in front of camera's but I dont for a second think he doesnt mean everything he says.

that last quote he stole from nate lol
*it's kill or be killed*

How when he said this last year? Besides its likely they both stole this from Kenny Florian.

Conor a good guy, he always had good things to say post fight, but pre fight anything goes for him.

Folks like you cant grasp that a person really can be that confident in themselves. He obviously amps it up in front of camera's but I dont for a second think he doesnt mean everything he says.
Because a person who is supremely confident can't also play a character for the sake of hype generation. Imagine he'd have had the same in-fight results without the out-of-fight antics; do think for a second he'd be as popular as he is? No, and he knows that.

Is WWE still real to you too?

Back