Is Conor McGregor a bad person?

I'm willing to bet that deep down Conor is a genuinely good guy.

He just understands the game and has the intelligence and charisma to do what you need to do to get people invested.

Didn't stop me from wanting to see him lose against Aldo, but I had to side with my guy.
To be fair conor is probably fine with your stance. Cause regardless of whether you're for or against him. You're probably tuning in to see him fight. And that's the goal. Asses in seats, eyes on tv's.

To be fair conor is probably fine with your stance. Cause regardless of whether you're for or against him. You're probably tuning in to see him fight. And that's the goal. Asses in seats, eyes on tv's.
Exactly. Like I said, he understands what needs to be done to line his pockets.

Doesn't mean I like it, but I understand it.

Whether you're rooting for or against him, you're invested because of what he says.

Honestly, now that he has a win over Aldo, I'm rooting for him. Because if he continues winning, especially against bigger opponents, it just goes to show that McGregor is a once in a life time fighter, so Aldo losing isn't as big a deal in my eyes. He's still a great fighter, he just lost to an all time great.

Conor said during the press conference that's it not an act.

Well to be fair, Jon Jones might be a legit psychopath.

You might be right about that. At best he's a manchild with absolutely no regard for human life, or much of anything beyond his next bump/party. At worst he's a future murderer/suicide if he doesn't get his shit together.

It's obvious to anyone that REALLY follows the sport and Conor that he is an amazing person, the kind of person you would want your son to be like. He has integrity, is a provider, has extreme loyalty, works harder than anyone, is an all around good guy and most importantly he is truly happy. Don't let his pressers fool you, that is just business.

Conor said during the press conference that's it not an act.

It's not an act because he believes everything he says, when he is in a fight his job is to destroy the other person and what happens before the fight has an impact on the actual fight. He is the nicest guy around, just not to the person he is fighting and that is because he loves himself, his family and his friends too much to let someone else take what could be theirs in competition.

I've often thought that he's a bit over the top, but I can't bring myself to dislike the guy. Plus he's left-handed like me, and probably understands some of those little frustrations I had in school. (Silver Surfer Syndrome)

Was a good guy when I trained over at SBG. He coached some of the boxing classes.

Have a look at the vids when he's just training with people/hanging around with his mates - very different to when he is selling a fight.

That's crazy. In the video in the OP Conor is signing a bunch of generic autographs so his fans can sell the autographed photos of him on Ebay. He asked how much the one guy made and he made $50 off one autographed photo. Not bad. McGregor told them to make that money and continued signing their photos of himself encouraging them to sell the shit.

Thank you for reiterating exactly what everyone just watched.

ok someone needs to think conor is a fucking asshole, where are these people?

*raises hand*

he makes jokes like "3 people died making this watch", and gets boners at weigh ins. i see him in the same vein as people like paris hilton

*raises hand*

he makes jokes like "3 people died making this watch", and gets boners at weigh ins. i see him in the same vein as people like paris hilton
Why do you have a McGregor quote as your signature if you hate him?

he was okay but he may have been corrupted by wealth, greed & fame

He's not a bad person... He doesn't start wars or rape people's mothers or anything like that... He's definitely a bit of a dick though.

I know it's not a flattering quote. That was not the point. Why do you have a McGregor quote as your signature if you hate him?

i dont like him

its not a flattering quote

i dunno what else i can tell u m8

I agree. He could still entertain without resorting to personal insults like appearance and petty things like that. (midget etc)
He is a great person to his friends and family and to people in general from what all the videos I have seen.

He is a straight up high school bully against his (potential) opponents though.

Back