Is Conor McGregor a bad person?

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don´t think so. Actually behind all the trash talk and psychological warfare, I think he might be one of the nicest guys in the game.

He's a softy. A Canadian vampire almost reduced him to tears once:

I dont know him personaly. So i dont know.

Conor is a baaaaaaaaad man

1004-conor-mcgregor-twitter2-3.jpg

Last edited:
That's crazy. In the video in the OP Conor is signing a bunch of generic autographs so his fans can sell the autographed photos of him on Ebay. He asked how much the one guy made and he made $50 off one autographed photo. Not bad. McGregor told them to make that money and continued signing their photos of himself encouraging them to sell the shit.

McGregor is alright, but let's say he is also smarter than people who display evilness openly like JJ and Ronda.

He is a great person to his friends and family and to people in general from what all the videos I have seen.

He is a straight up high school bully against his (potential) opponents though.

The Conor we see on TV is a character playing the Stone Cold Steve Austin esque anti hero. In real life he is probably a cool dude. I heard that he got info mma because he got jumped by a girl he was seeing ex's and his friends. He said he never wanted to feel that sense of not being in control ever again. That doesn't sound like an asshole. Sounds like a normal dude.

That doesn't look like Dee's butt.

I don't think he's a bad person. Maybe a little full of himself but then again so am I. I will say he was pretty cool after open workouts for 189. He came around and took pictures and signed stuff. The place was going crazy and he was eating it up. I got 2 gloves signed one at the workout and one after his appearance in UFC tonight.

The only legit MMA star that I have seen out do him is Ronda. She had always gone out of her way to make time for fans every time I have seen her. This may all change for both of them in the near future.

Helps to look at things as one thing rather than the annoying but predictable human habit of looking at things as dualities. I guess we cant help it though with the ol day night cycle influencing our activities so heavily. Good and bad
are concepts existing in our heads only and its highly subjective. Hes good to some bad to others and everyones right and wrong either way.

Last edited:
Nope...it's all business! Once you step in his sights he's a sniper, verbally and physically.

But to everyone else he seems like a great guy from all the vids I have seen.

I have no idea what the guy is really like, but I do like ranting against his persona and rustling his fans on occasion.

Probably he's a good person and business savvy simultaneously.

No, he's probably a likable guy when he's out of character. He's like a non-criminal Chael and unlike Jon Jones.

Back