Is Conor a fake humility b####?

What's with the fake nice guy act? His hug fest with Donald Cerrone has been nauseating, are they drinking buddies or what! Has the Con-Artist lost his edge? Testosterone levels plummeting?

you trying to see how much you have in common?

I'd agree with that. His interactions with Cowboy seemed genuine, like thats his normal personality when he isn't trying too hard to put on a show.

Yes they seem genuine. Like they are genuine drinking buddies drinking Budweiser's with proper 12 chasers punching old men at the dude ranch.

Kind of like when Conor threw a chair at the bus or sucker punched an old man?
No. Not being able to control your emotions as an adult is quite frankly embarrassing.

Both!

No point in trash talking Cerrone.

Think about it - people are already critical that he is fighting "down" to Cerrone. So if he calls Cerrone a bum then he is just hurting his own investment (beating Cerrone, presumably).

Plus, Cerrone is a fan favorite, and wouldnt surprise me if they have met and like each other.

If McGregor fought someone else like Furgeson he would trash talk him.

He also has too much dirt on him. Conor talks shit and Cowboy counters with sexual assault claims and old man battery.

Those accusations have done a number on Conor. Have you seen how he retreats when journalists bring it up? Imagine Cowboy ripping him to shreds at a press conference?

id assume it’s in donalds contract that he can’t bring that shut up

Khabib being told by his PR team to be quiet the whole presser but still not being able to control his emotions and lambasting Conor for speaking English when he's Irish because the Irish language was illegal to speak due to colonialism is completely okay though right?
nice revisionism
i dont really keep up with the trash talk, but from what i remember, conor had said something about dagestan not resisting russia whereas the irish resisted the english
call khabib out for responding in kind, sure, but it hardly makes him the bad guy
you can't lower the bar and then cry when your opponent meets you at your level

same with this shit about losing control of one's emotions. it's like this whole bullshit (and logically fallacious) part of internet culture that is; if you get mad, you lose. The idea that responding or retaliating automatically makes you worse than the guy who instigates or provokes is horse shit. actions have consequences, and to some degree that includes the responses of the people you act on. Absolving people of that responsibility is to construct shit talking dickheads and internet trolls as paragons of virtue

anyways, people who think what khabib has done is equivalent to all the shit conor has done probably need to go home and work on their underdeveloped sense of morality
people who think that khabib's actions were worse, or more embarrassing, are probably too far gone to be reached

and no, saying one is worse does not mean the other is completely okay
but if you have argue against a point that hasn't been made it probably says something about the strength of your own position

Back