Is Conor a fake humility b####?

superdiazbrothers

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What's with the fake nice guy act? His hug fest with Donald Cerrone has been nauseating, are they drinking buddies or what! Has the Con-Artist lost his edge? Testosterone levels plummeting?

Needs some good publicity after his recent actions.

I expect his next fight he'll be back to his shit talking self.

I don't think the muscles and running his own camp were good ideas. Let's see if he retains his speed and power.

you cant change that much in such short time. Im saying it again.
He is under fire from many sides and is just defensive

So all the noobs say

‘OMG he’s back and changed’

I've searched fake humility bitch

screenshot-1.jpg

He was respectful against Holloway, nothing new

Conor's trash talk was embarrassing against Khabib. I'm glad he stopped it. It's pathetic that Conor's reason for respecting Cowboy so much is because he's a father now, especially since Khabib has two kids of his own but all he got was "you're a mad backwards c***t" and "Imma knock your head clean off".

It's fake. He knows his legal issues will be brought up if he opens his mouth so he's keeping low.

Conor's trash talk was embarrassing against Khabib. I'm glad he stopped it. It's pathetic that Conor's reason for respecting Cowboy so much is because he's a father now, especially since Khabib has two kids of his own but all he got was "you're a mad backwards c***t" and "Imma knock your head clean off".

Khabib's inability to control his emotions was embarrassing.

He knows very well what he's doing. Everyone's talking about Conor again. I trained yesterday and everyone in the gym talked about how different Conor was on the press conference.

Perhaps it's not that the humility is fake, but more that the preceding trash talking cocky guy act had become a little overcooked and contrived, and he's wisely decided to tone it down a notch.

Perhaps it's not that the humility is fake, but more that the preceding trash talking cocky guy act had become a little overcooked and contrived, and he's wisely decided to tone it down a notch.

Tone it down a notch? Conor is making Fedor look like Muhammad Ali at this point! I didn't know Conor's dad was a preacher!

No he's legit humble and appreciative guy. Just like Jon Jones.

Back