Is Conor a fake humility b####?

Kind of like when Conor threw a chair at the bus or sucker punched an old man?

Yeah just like that.

50 isn't old though and the middle-aged guy must've lived a really golden spoon fed life to think disrespectfully turning down a drink wouldn't get you hit in an Irish pub.

Yeah just like that.

50 isn't old though and the middle-aged guy must've lived a really golden spoon fed life to think disrespectfully turning down a drink wouldn't get you hit in an Irish pub.

So having a sparring partner barely touched and on retaliation organize a 7 hour private jet flight with tenths of hooligans to infiltrate an ufc building using someone else's press security tag and destroy a bus is controlling your emotions?

Dude just delete your account before the mods ban you for trolling

you cant change that much in such short time. Im saying it again.
He is under fire from many sides and is just defensive
He also has too much dirt on him. Conor talks shit and Cowboy counters with sexual assault claims and old man battery.

Those accusations have done a number on Conor. Have you seen how he retreats when journalists bring it up? Imagine Cowboy ripping him to shreds at a press conference?

So having a sparring partner barely touched and on retaliation organize a 7 hour private jet flight with tenths of hooligans to infiltrate an ufc building using someone else's press security tag and destroy a bus is controlling your emotions?

Dude just delete your account before the mods ban you for trolling

So not reading what I replied to is the thing nowadays? Read the first sentence. I agreed with the guy.

So not reading what I replied to is the thing nowadays? Read the first sentence. I agreed with the guy.

yet you keep trying to make arguments about an old man just minding his own business
the hell you know about irish pubs?

And then you contradicted it with your second sentence
you aint slick, and you can't hide your double standards behind cheap rhetoric

conor and dillon must have been born with silver spoons in their mouths if they thought disrespecting a guy's family, team and religion wouldn't get them hit

And then you contradicted it with your second sentence
you aint slick, and you can't hide your double standards behind cheap rhetoric

conor and dillon must have been born with silver spoons in their mouths if they thought disrespecting a guy's family, team and religion wouldn't get them hit

Khabib being told by his PR team to be quiet the whole presser but still not being able to control his emotions and lambasting Conor for speaking English when he's Irish because the Irish language was illegal to speak due to colonialism is completely okay though right?

He talks shit, you hate him. He doesn't talk shit, you hate him.

2:30 into round 1 or less until Cowboy headbutts the canvas.

I think Conor's famous & rich enough that he dropped the act. The fight will sell itself.

Sober Conor is back.

Am I the only that thinks shertards are retards? I think 95% of the time fighters are acting as if they are beefing. They are selling fights and you guys love it. Now he acts humble and it feels out of character? In essence he's not giving you guys what you want. These days mma has too many WWE fans... Or whatever that fake wrestling in Murcia is called.

What's with the fake nice guy act? His hug fest with Donald Cerrone has been nauseating, are they drinking buddies or what! Has the Con-Artist lost his edge? Testosterone levels plummeting?
Mostly fake but I believe it may be real to some extent. I believe we have to thank Khabib for this more kinder, gentler Mcnuggets. It will just take another beating like below, you won't see Conor Mcgregor 'THE NOTORIOUS' anymore, it will be Conor Mcgregor 'the Mother Theresa"
In a nutshell, this 'humility' has been beaten into him.

Perhaps it's not that the humility is fake, but more that the preceding trash talking cocky guy act had become a little overcooked and contrived, and he's wisely decided to tone it down a notch.

I'd agree with that. His interactions with Cowboy seemed genuine, like thats his normal personality when he isn't trying too hard to put on a show.

Conor's trash talk was embarrassing against Khabib. I'm glad he stopped it. It's pathetic that Conor's reason for respecting Cowboy so much is because he's a father now, especially since Khabib has two kids of his own but all he got was "you're a mad backwards c***t" and "Imma knock your head clean off".

What trash-talk could Conor have for Cowboy? They're of similar enough ethnicity and cultural background that that would be a non-starter, especially since any cultural criticism would be offensive to his hosts and everything else is truths Cowboy doesn't shy away from or wears with pride.

"Oh, so you think you're a Cowboy do you? What do you live on a ranch? Err... nice hat!"

If he can't insult his name, appearance, background, clothing or career, what's left but stupid childish insults that are entirely unnecessary when the other guy doesn't have a beef with you and has already agreed to fight for fun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back