Is concave chest the reason for some fighters bad cardio?

Let me be clear about this. Every man I ever fought in the streets ended up with a concave chest.

Some are still breathing some are not.

So we literally can draw NO conclusions.

I will fight more and report back.

/thread (for now)

Every man you ever fought gave you a concave anus

img_20210420_190226-jpg.848795

Btw, this is his back, not his chest. Learn some anatomy TS!

That's Pectus Excavatum. Learn some anatomy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

image-01-pectus-excavatum_hires.jpg

https://www.myhealthturkey.com/surgical-correction-of-pectus-excavatum-and-carinatum-deformities/

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en...n-trial-of-novel-reconstruction-scaffold.html

Pectus-Excavatum-660x330.jpg

Clinical-photographs-of-a-22-year-old-man-with-severe-pectus-excavatum-are-shown-before.png

Bad cardio is the reason for fighters bad cardio. Almost everyone has that little chest gap, its normal unless you train for bodybuilding.

Most of these are backs. I would know. I wrote my own anatomy book. I'm trying to get it sold on Amazon but they are having similar objections to you - "it's not anatomically correct", "ppl's necks don't bend that way", "this looks like a book of torture", etc..

I know what I'm talking about. I've stomped in chests before and they don't look like most of these. Sorry.

Every man you ever fought gave you a concave anus
So you sit around thinking about men and their anuses, eh? Does this have to do with your father or uncle when you were a child at all?

Matt hughes is another one they used to say had PE.

This would be so easy to solve if they would start CCFC - Concave Chest Fighting Champions and then do champ vs champ cross promotion with the UFC.

We could finally get answers.

I have it also ( not a super bad case but its noticible) my cardio is good though, but i only do running i don't know how i would do in a activity where i strengh use is a must
Me as well its pretty mild, I feel it affects my posture more than cardio, but I think I generally have poor cardio, im more of a sprinter than distance runner type, I never felt like the concave affected my stamina

Let me be clear about this. Every man I ever fought in the streets ended up with a concave chest.

Some are still breathing some are not.

So we literally can draw NO conclusions.

I will fight more and report back.

/thread (for now)
Were you that guy punching people at Walmart with his son? Are the ladies still getting distracted by them side muscles? Have you tried sleeves?

bangkok ready or ready to bangkok?
this is the real question

I've got the pectus excavatum, my cardio is atrocious.

For those who don't know pectus excavatum or concave chest is when your chest looks like thisView attachment 848794

This one is a mild case of it, its pretty common so a lot of people have it to some degree when its really bad it can look like thisView attachment 848795

Anyway the point im making is this deformity can have direct offects on your breathing capacity ( usually only when its really bad ) because it compresses the lungs, it just came to my attention that some notorious fighters with not the best cardio have this deformity, like mcregor ( no pun intendeed) although his case is really mildView attachment 848796

But the worst case in the ufc is of edmen, who basically only got 1 round in the tank, he is a young guy so it can be just nerves and so on, but still... Thats something i think might have an effect on itView attachment 848797

Anyway this is just a theory and everybody is different, so thats probably not the case but hey, it might be it

this just looks like a thread of chris weidman victims after he punched a hole in their fuckin chest

The dutch giant Olivier Richters had an extreme case of pectus excavatum and it was pushing his heart in, causing severe cardio issues.
Explained here, with scans and all:

He did recovered pretty well though

Back