Is Colby ok? What happened to him

how did he go from being super loud and annoying all over the media

to being complete silence

masvidal did a number on him in that assault

He learned there were real life concequences for real life actions

He’s recovering from an episode of ducking

He barely ever fought before anyways, once a year at best, never been active really

you mean he hugged masvidal for 5 rounds and didn't do no real damage?
Irrelevant. Masvidal had 5 rounds to hurt him and he chose to do it by blindsiding him in the streets.

Dumb take

Colby counting his Bang Energy money, before they go out of business.

If Anthony Smith's fighting ability would match his character he'd be a GOAT candidate
As it stands Smith thinks he's way better than he is. For example, if those three guys (Anderson, Bader, and Davis) were still in the UFC, they'd all be above Anthony Smith. His claim to fame is finishing the Corpses of Rashad Evans and Shogun. Both of them remotely in their prime would have demolished him.

He's not going to take anything other than a big fight and he's not going to talk if he isn't promoting something. Colby is just a normal guy, he's not a real life maniac like Masvidal who commits actual crimes by assaulting people in the street.

Chael sonnen son has learned a life lesson, if you mess with the wrong person his kid and ex wife then this is the result.

Meanwhile he made Jorge turn into a bum but begging for everything.

I’m fairly certain he’s been in a very deep meditation, reflecting on life‘s mysteries and trying to discover the true essence of himself. Seeking to balance his chakras and cleanse his aura.

Yogi Colby bless.
We laugh at this being so ridiculous but it's possible

I believe it.
Colby wouldn't be the first grappler kicked out the ufc for being boring despite winning.
Of course I can bring up okami, shields and Fitch but then people will argue their pay was too high.
So I bring up people like Jared Rosholt who was 6-2 in the UFC's HW division with wins over Walt Harris, Struve and Palelei who all stayed with the company while Rosholt was given the pink slip. Why was he cut? He was grinding boring wrestler who was good enough to beat almost anyone they put in front of him but wouldn't ever be champ. So he didn't resign.
Corey Anderson. Another strong wrestler and top LHW that the ufc granted is release and let walk right to bellator. And Corey was vocal about how the ufc was critical of his style and how he didn't feel appreciated in the ufc.
How they hell did the ufc let Phil Davis go right after beating peak Glover? Boring fighting style (I admit though at one point watching phil Davis fight was like watching paint dry but he was still a top LHW and has developed a decent kicking game over the years. I thought he beat Bader in they final fight but bellator hyped up Bader to much so unless Phil was gonna stop Bader or beat him down to a decision he wasn't winning.)
What about Bader? Let a top 5 guy, who was on the cusp of a TS walk to bellator and collect scalps and titles over there. Whose idea was that?

But somehow Johnny walker can get resigned and Anthony Smith can take 100 losses and still come back to the ufc.

Bader left due to not getting a title shot, same with Anderson, that was their well earned legitimate gripe. Davis admitted to feeling like he wasn't going to break through and got similar pay from bellator and fast tracked to a title shot with their tournaments.

Colby, had an interim title fight in his 10th ufc bout. This was going 8-1 in the promotion and had only made his infamous pro wrestling promo the fight before. He was in the co-mainevent of a card and one of 4 on the poster. The ufc does not do that when they intend to cut you or let you walk. Even compared to the likes of Fitch, Okami and Shields; those 3 were established and had already fought for titles.

Colby went from prelims to the co-main within 12 months. They do not do that if they intend to cut or low ball because it gives the fighter bargaining power.

Colby has gone all in on getting money out of Masvidal, saying Masvidal gave him "brain damage" puts him in a tough spot cant realy fight if you saying to have brain damage and if he does take a fight does that throw the case of with Masvidal?

probably planning on diddling jorge in the ass in court so hes staying quiet. if he was out there running his mouth it would probably make it harder to sue for emotional damages or whatever lol. masvidal deserves it for being a dumbass. he's a fighter he doesnt care about jorge slapping him in a restaurant. people in here are delusional. "he found out" found out what? that masvidal is even dumber than he thought?

He is just depressed Polyana didn't finger him in the ass.
images

i think he actually wants to take masvidal down and is playing up the injury from him until the court stuff is resolved. idk. he probably wants a lot of money out of him maybe. basically they were having sex with each other and a lot of different women. drinking all the time and training all the time while having sex 3-4 times a day with each other and then sometimes the women. They ended up getting a divorce and the ufc took the story on and set the fight up. they fought and neither finished. In a blue balled rage some time after the fight masvidal smacked him upside his head in a vicious attack with evil intent. right now we can only hope we are all okay.
Their rivalry is kinda no bromo isn't it

Back