Is Colby ok? What happened to him

Has this ever been validated by anyone other than Colby's former manager, the pro wrestling loving Dan Lambert.

Kinda hard to take that at face value considering the two involved. And going against the promotions practices by raising Colby's stock giving him bigger matches moving him up the card.
I believe it.
Colby wouldn't be the first grappler kicked out the ufc for being boring despite winning.
Of course I can bring up okami, shields and Fitch but then people will argue their pay was too high.
So I bring up people like Jared Rosholt who was 6-2 in the UFC's HW division with wins over Walt Harris, Struve and Palelei who all stayed with the company while Rosholt was given the pink slip. Why was he cut? He was grinding boring wrestler who was good enough to beat almost anyone they put in front of him but wouldn't ever be champ. So he didn't resign.
Corey Anderson. Another strong wrestler and top LHW that the ufc granted is release and let walk right to bellator. And Corey was vocal about how the ufc was critical of his style and how he didn't feel appreciated in the ufc.
How they hell did the ufc let Phil Davis go right after beating peak Glover? Boring fighting style (I admit though at one point watching phil Davis fight was like watching paint dry but he was still a top LHW and has developed a decent kicking game over the years. I thought he beat Bader in they final fight but bellator hyped up Bader to much so unless Phil was gonna stop Bader or beat him down to a decision he wasn't winning.)
What about Bader? Let a top 5 guy, who was on the cusp of a TS walk to bellator and collect scalps and titles over there. Whose idea was that?

But somehow Johnny walker can get resigned and Anthony Smith can take 100 losses and still come back to the ufc.

Last edited:
Recent sighting-
Man resembling Colby seen hobbling down the street shouting incoherently. However, upon audio enhancement, he appears to be saying either "I wanna fat cumshot" or "I wanna fight Khamzat".
Unconfirmed at this time.

Colby is getting waaaay more putang than us. He be fine.

Maybe his jaw is wired shut from the other guy that broke it.

Hes got a new hobby. Hes trying to learn throwing the boomerang. That shit takes time.

Masvidal made him realize that his words have consequences in the street, MMA fight is real and all but a street fight is a different beast with no rules lol. There are people that dgaf.. I think Masvidal scared him straight lol
Are you actually retarded, or is this a troll thing again? There was no "fight" in the street. I'm sure Colby is scared to death after beating the shit out of Jorge in the cage. He's quiet because that's what you do during an ongoing trial. The fact that people have to be made aware of that is shocking.

Masvidal the hero we needed. Ass whippings has been the #1 tool against big talkers for ever.
Normally I like your posts but this is a dumb take. He got dominated over 5 rounds and had to jump him to save face

Trying to get people to stick their fingers in his ass while he continues to avoid any and all contenders in his division

He's in seclusion healing his broken vagina.

Normally I like your posts but this is a dumb take. He got dominated over 5 rounds and had to jump him to save face

you mean he hugged masvidal for 5 rounds and didn't do no real damage?

Sitting around not fighting is trading 7 figures for six.

you mean he hugged masvidal for 5 rounds and didn't do no real damage?

You go five rounds with Colby you're gonna feel like you were in a car wreck the next day. Colby manhandled and embarrassed Masvidal. It was a humiliating defeat for Jorge. A real blow to his fragile ego.. it turned him into a sucker punching coward who Noone respects anymore.

probably depressed that his boy Trump had his lovers lose in the midterms and addicted to fighting non top ten guys unless it's for a belt

Back