Is Click (2006) underrated?

The movie was okay, nothing special.

I disagree. Happy Gilmore and the Waterboy, imo, are his two best movies.
Billy Madison Happy Gilmore Wedding Singer and Big Daddy. 1995-1999.
Hell of a stretch of good movies he had.
Waterboy and Bullet Proof were funny as well and came out in that time period but those 4 were better to me

that movie was so retarded that anyone who saw it became dumber
i-see-what-you-did-there-gif-10.gif

Thought it was ok and never understood why people cried.

It was good, but I personally like Sandler movies even when they are corny.

Might be Adam Sandlers best movie IMO. It has a pretty mediocre 6.4 on imbd but I would give it about a 7.5.

It actually has a really great message about whats important in life.

The scene where hes with his dad for the last time.

9b006b55a453d94d3aa1928bd138f361.jpg

I thought it was really good. I seen a lot of people online crap on it. I like to think I have a good taste in movies as most of my favourites are very well reviewed.

Am I wrong about this one or is it actually really underrated like I think it is?
Is that the flick were Sandler has a magic remote control? Pretty silly premise, if you ask me...which you probably won't...but, just in case you did.

I love Adam Sandler flicks, but typically because of the cast he surrounds himself with.

It's a good film but it sucks as a comedy movie. That shit gets depressingly sad after a while.
It had some funny moments here and there like the time he revisits his birth and his parents don't know if it's a girl or a boy. Than the other guy comments on his dick saying it looks like a tic tac.

Or when his boss says he's not getting promoted after all so he pauses the time and shits right in his face.

It does get really depressing once everything starts going fast foward though.

I didn't find it particularly impacting. I have trouble with movies that are silly and then attempt to be serious. Give me a movie that has a good sense of humor but is a drama and also a feel-good emotion-eliciting type like It's a Wonderful Life any day of the week.

I think there are plenty of dramedies that work very well, but Click is like Sandler formula but wants to be a tearjerker too. That's quite the gamut to run.

Haven't seen it a long time so I'm willing to revisit for sure, but I just remember people talking about how sad or emotional it was and I didn't really feel the same way.

Epitome of Sandler's career to me was Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer, Anger Management with Big Daddy and The Waterboy and Little Nicky being enjoyable as well.

Click is, however, one of his better films post 2005 I'd imagine.

Happy Gilmore

Gilmore is my favorite as well, but Wedding Singer is a close second for me and Billy Madison is up there as well. I'm highly partial to Anger Management though. Pairing him with Nicholson was inspired.

It was ok. As far as his newer movies go, you know the ones where he decided to go more mainstream and have a moral rather than the more abstract movies he used to do, it was probably his best.

It's a nice movie. I can watch it anytime. Has some feels...

movie was def underrated, chick was also hot as hell
included pic:
kate-beckinsale-click-2006-BW888X.jpg

Sandler always gives himself hot gf/wife's. Well except for Barrymore, she fugly.

Back