Is Click (2006) underrated?

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Might be Adam Sandlers best movie IMO. It has a pretty mediocre 6.4 on imbd but I would give it about a 7.5.

It actually has a really great message about whats important in life.

The scene where hes with his dad for the last time.

9b006b55a453d94d3aa1928bd138f361.jpg

I thought it was really good. I seen a lot of people online crap on it. I like to think I have a good taste in movies as most of my favourites are very well reviewed.

Am I wrong about this one or is it actually really underrated like I think it is?

I looked online and saw people bashing it and was surprised. I havent seen it in a long time but I remember it being sad as fuck, and one of his last good movies. Its too bad he just phones it in at this point in his career

I know a kid who cried at it.
18 years old. QB of the football team. 2x state champs and he cried at a Sandler movie.

wasn't bad at all.

i've rewatched it, but stop when the sad stuff starts

Sandlers best movie is The Wedding Singer

Might be Adam Sandlers best movie IMO. It has a pretty mediocre 6.4 on imbd but I would give it about a 7.5.

I thought it was really good. I seen a lot of people online crap on it. I like to think I have a good taste in movies as most of my favourites are very well reviewed.

Am I wrong about this one or is it actually really underrated like I think it is?
It's a great movie. I've seen it a couple of times.

Almost made me drop a tear a few times and had to punch a wall to regain my manliness.

Underrated imo.

The movie was okay, nothing special.

Sandlers best movie is The Wedding Singer

I disagree. Happy Gilmore and the Waterboy, imo, are his two best movies.

well its the movie I found Kate beckinsale smoking hot in, and prior to that I didnt think she was that hot.

Only movie to make me cry as an adult. Will never watch again. Too emotional.

Click was a good movie with a good message.

People rate click?

I liked it but I do remember people bashing it. I think it came out around the same time as Bruce almighty

As a father, it brings the feels.

His most under-rated film to me is Thats my boy. I love that movie for some reason. When he keeps pulling beers out of nowhere it gets me everytime.

It was one of my favorite movies of that year.

that movie was so retarded that anyone who saw it became dumber

things are not over or underrated based on your personal opinions on it.

It's a good film but it sucks as a comedy movie. That shit gets depressingly sad after a while.

Back