Is Brandao a tougher fight for Conor ?

So since Miller is out, Conor is going to fight a totally different type of fighter when he faces Brandao.

Do you think Brandao is a tougher fight for Conor ?

(If a mod can add a poll too).

Eh I guess for the 1st rd......after that not so much

i want to say an easier fight, only b/c Brandao's gas tank isn't has good as Cole's, but it could be a harder fight.

Its marginally a tougher fight...judging on how Diamond D cut through Diego, Connor should have his way, though..

Poirier vs. McGregor -- this gem could be in the works after this..

tough fighter yes, but Conor will light him up. The stare down will be nasty. Brandao is an intense dude. Too bad Poirier didnt get the call. Would have loved to see that scrap

Much much tougher. Miller would have been clowned in Dublin whereas Brandao has a very good chance to get a KO or a sub. Miller will be back on the prelims fighting and losing to the Andy Wangs of this world until he retires.

Diego has failed to impress me since winning TUF I thought he could be a contender but has failed to improve unlike his fellow cast members , Dodson ,TJ , siler and bermudez

I am more excited about this fight than cole, I think cole left himself open for conors boxing and brandao is just gonna bring some intense pressure that will keep conor backing up.

I think Conor beats either of the two, but Brandao is more dangerous early. he seems to wear down quickly though.

Yes I prefer this fight a lot more as well,Brandao has good standup and a good ground game its just his cardio that is lacking.

If conor can beat brandao ill be impressed.

His cardio AND his composure/fight IQ. Coming into the Poirier fight I remember thinking maybe Diego has refined his approach. Than I see him screaming his way to the octagon and I knew Poirier had him. I think this is an easier fight for McGregor. Cole is good, and although he looks like a breaking bad cast member at 145, hes still good off his back and still throws straight punches. Diego is always dangerous in the 1st but McGregor's size and boxing game should carry him.

i like it, should be a nice fight.

So since Miller is out, Conor is going to fight a totally different type of fighter when he faces Brandao.

Do you think Brandao is a tougher fight for Conor ?

(If a mod can add a poll too).

Tougher fight?Conor's tow losses came from guys that subbed him.

Miller could've taken him down and finished him.

Brandao will try to strike with him and his gas tank is terrible...

I used to hang out wih Diego a lot. I gotta pull for my boy.

For the first three minutes? Much harder fight. After that though McGregor is in the clear.

I think Brandao might surprise a few people here. I'm hopeful he can put it all together in this fight. I like McGregor but he needs to be ko'd one good time in the UFC. It's only right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back