Is Brandao a tougher fight for Conor ?

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
So since Miller is out, Conor is going to fight a totally different type of fighter when he faces Brandao.

Do you think Brandao is a tougher fight for Conor ?

(If a mod can add a poll too).

Yes I prefer this fight a lot more as well,Brandao has good standup and a good ground game its just his cardio that is lacking.

If conor can beat brandao ill be impressed.

I think so. He's bigger and stronger than Cole, for sure. The only advantage I felt Cole held over Conor was on the ground. I still feel DB has the same advantage, to a lesser degree, and am more confident in his striking than Miller's. Just think it makes for a tougher matchup.

Well I thought conor was going to smash cole but the ground game did worry me a little. Now I don't see brandao doing anything in the stand up or on the ground

Well I thought conor was going to smash cole but the ground game did worry me a little. Now I don't see brandao doing anything in the stand up or on the ground

Diego's ground game is underrated. He submitted Bermudez from his back.

No brandao will try to strike and get KTFO, cole's jj wasa threat to connor

No. Brandao's scrappy, but Conor will still take him out.

Conor should tank his lucky stars that Cole Miller got injured.

Diego is going to bang and Conor is happiest standing. He's ranked higher but I think Conor will prefer this type of opponent.

He's a more dangerous one. Brandao has decent takedowns and a good submission game. Cole wouldn't have gotten the takedown ever most likely.

I think this one could end up looking very one-sided, but Brandao does have higher chances than Cole of forcing a takedown and snagging a sub early. We haven't seen Conor on his back in years (and he wasn't good there). However, if Brandao doesn't get it down fast, or just opts to brawl, he will gas and wind up a punching bag.

Think this new matchup favors Conor. Miller had the ability to possibly submit but Diego will stand with him and Conor is the more versed striker.

He didn't look especially good against Poirier. I'm not expecting much.

Still waiting for Connor to face somebody with decent ground game. Preferably someone who will drop some bows on that shitty gorilla he painted on his chest.

Brandao doesnt have cardio, but on the feet is dangerous

Brandao's bjj is just as slick as Miller's and he also has better striking.

Conor destroys both though.

I see Conor absolutely destroying Brandao if it goes to the 2nd round.

I had miller by sub. I think brandao gets picked apart, easier fight style wise imo

Back