Is Black Beast The #1 Heavyweight In The World?

Maybe resign Shawn Jordan and have him beat BB for the third time

Both DC and Blades would put an absolute beat down on the ground on him. Even he himself admits he is not ready. Why would you doubt the beast?

Probably because he usually gets his ass kicked the whole fight until he lands a hail mary ko punch that puts these guys out when they are thinking they have it in the bag..

Ranked #1, has won 9 of his last 10 fights.
No one can call him a gatekeeper anymore considering he just beat 2 top 3 Heavyweights in his last 2 fights. Maybe he could catch DC and become the champ

Notable Wins: Volkov, Ngannou, Browne, Nelson and Gonzaga
Nope.

Lewis, aka Dada 6000, would get sent back into retirement by any HW with a decent fight IQ.

No one can call him a gatekeeper anymore considering he just beat 2 top 3 Heavyweights in his last 2 fights. Maybe he could catch DC and become the champ

Great prospect?
Yeah
Awesome entertainment?
Definitely
Coll dude
SURE!
The best HW in the world, apart from the champion?
NOPE.

Why Minakov is not in the UFC?
Judging by his wins and skillset,he has great potential to make UFC HW more appealing.

Heh, he is to me, dammit.

WAR Black Beast!! Leaving dem jawz of defeat snappin' and empty.

But seriously, get some better game planning; you worry me, son.

I dont know how he does it with his gas tank but he always seems to pull it off. He should fight Stipe first

hes mentioned his back a few times, so if hes been winning so many fights, they should look to sort his back and train him up before going further with him.
Even he said he needed to sit his ass down , lol, cracked me up, straight honest dude.

hes such a nice bloke , if his back issues cant be solved, he definitely needs to be paid to promote fights or something.

#1 DC, but ok i think you're leaving the champ out of the conversation

then it's

#1 Stipe
#2 Lewis
#3 Blaydes

as far as talent and skillset goes, Minakov has to be up there too, but he's too inactive and fighting low lv competition to be high ranked now

i don't get how long covering up and turning away by while getting wailed on can work so often. shit is baffling.

I know, but at the same time, these guys have to go in there with the mindset that despite being ahead Lewis is like a wounded animal and can hurt them at any point, he just is that powerful. Tybura had it locked and threw it away, and so did Volkov. It's like "newsflash, guys, you CAN'T let Black Beast off the hook" either you lock horns with him like Mitrione and beat him to the punch or you try to FINISH him when he's vulnerable instead of trying to coast to a decision. I almost wonder if the guy is playing possum the way he comes back with these out of nowhere KOs like this..

and this, folks, is how bad the heavyweight division is.

Love the guy but his skill level is fairly low and the division is just that paper thin.

Blaydes and DC would fucking demolish him, as would Ngannou not having a mental breakdown.

i have no clue why volkov didn't just stay out of range to keep working those kicks to the body... seems like he hurt lewis bad multiple times but refused to put his foot on the gas.
Probably because he's seen Lewis fights before when guys thought they had him out of there, only to eat a huge lunchbox and get slept.

Does that fact that black beast was getting smashed that entire fight up until the end not enter the equation? Did you even watch the fight? Black beast looked fucking terrible and had nothing until the KO at the end which was pretty lucky.

I don't think you watched the fight.

He's the number one contender but he don't match up with DC well.

I love Derrick Lewis as much as the next guy, but that was legit one of the luckiest wins off all time

Lewis' post fight speech was hilarious to listen to but it made him look about 200x less intimidating to the other HWs. He had a miracle happen and even he didn't sound like he thought he deserved that. Expect every HW up-and-comer to want the fight vs him.

Lewis' post fight speech was hilarious to listen to but it made him look about 200x less intimidating to the other HWs. He had a miracle happen and even he didn't sound like he thought he deserved that. Expect every HW up-and-comer to want the fight vs him.

Dunno about that, he has a great chin, tons of heart, crazy power and an extra gas tank for that 1 needed shot. He would be a huge underdog to Stipe or DC, but the shit I mentioned makes him dangerous. Don't matter how elite his opponent is, if he catches them they might be asleep. He's never going to outfight DC or Stipe, but he doesn't have to. I wouldn't bet on him against either but I don't know if I could bet against him either. He's terrifying for how tough he is and how he can pull gas out of an empty tank and sleep you. Volkov has knocked out 20 dudes. that's pretty fucking impressive.

And his speech had a lot of self depreciating humor I doubt he believes he has a good shot against DC. But if Dana called and said he'd pay him a million bucks to fight DC on a NYE card I bet he would in a second.

Back