Is Black Beast The #1 Heavyweight In The World?

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ranked #1, has won 9 of his last 10 fights.
No one can call him a gatekeeper anymore considering he just beat 2 top 3 Heavyweights in his last 2 fights. Maybe he could catch DC and become the champ

Notable Wins: Volkov, Ngannou, Browne, Nelson and Gonzaga

No one can call him a gatekeeper anymore considering he just beat 2 top 3 Heavyweights in his last 2 fights. Maybe he could catch DC and become the champ

far from....

one lazy left knee does not a number one contender make. should rematch volkov

it's always awesome when someone who you just know isn't that great a fighter just keeps fucking winning. he ain't the best. but by all the rules we agree to play this game with, he's the legit #1 contender.

why? cuz my balls is hot.

OTOH, he don't want a title shot. he wants to sit his black ass down and do some cardio & shit. his words, not mine. sheeeeit.

It will be a sad day if a fighter of Lewis' skill set becomes the HW champ. It already is terrible a fighter like him can be a top contender. I honestly dont remember the last time UFC HW division was this terrible. Probably 15 years ago.

a fat nfl reject with a back injury that doesn't allow him to train is #1 contender, says a lot about the division

593d5b574f1fe.jpeg

Lol no.

Great win for him, but the definition of a hail Mary.

Lewis is fun as hell with great power, but he's a sloppy brawler. Miocic would destroy him with ease.

It will be a sad day if a fighter of Lewis' skill set becomes the HW champ. It already is terrible a fighter like him can be a top contender. I honestly dont remember the last time UFC HW division was this terrible. Probably 15 years ago.
damn man be angry about it next week. this week, enjoy Mr Lewis. like he says, "USA in this ho!" sheeeit.

lol fuck no

He's up there ironically. His power and ability to finish is just insane. Almost every fight his skill set is much more limited than his opponent but someone wins. Gonzaga mounted him, Brown live kicked him to almost finish him, Tybura grappled him and Volkov dominated him for two rounds. He really is one of those guys you can never count out. That and he's hilarious. I don't get why the UFC isn't really behind him.

It's surprising and amazing that Lewis has gotten this far

But this is a transitional time in the hw division and Barnett, Rothwell, Overeem, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Hunt, Gonzaga, Werdum etc those guys are either suspended, gone, or at the end of their careers.

If Lewis was going to get a crack at the title the timing of it couldn't have been any better.

Hes really funny I can see him being decently popular. Too bad his nganou fight sucked

It's surprising and amazing that Lewis has gotten this far

But this is a transitional time in the hw division and Barnett, Rothwell, Overeem, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Hunt, Gonzaga, Werdum etc those guys are either suspended, gone, or at the end of their careers.

If Lewis was going to get a crack at the title the timing of it couldn't have been any better.
totally.

he better hope he gets a title or money fight before they put him against Blaydes though.

Both DC and Blades would put an absolute beat down on the ground on him. Even he himself admits he is not ready. Why would you doubt the beast?

Get the Beast a commentary job ASAP Dana. The Weekend Up Date with The Black Beast next on UFC Tonight!

Back