Is Bellator in Dana Whites head?

He talks about them when asked about them. A lot of people don't understand where quotes like these come from them. He didn't call for a press conference to talk about Bellator, he was asked about them and answered.

it's more than bellator. it's that Viacom guy that's "in his head". I don't remember his name. and he's only hated by Dana because the Viacom guy claimed he built the UFC, and gives the UFC no credit for building itself.

dana white always flips when another company is successful (butthurt dana) but i wish bellator would stop signing ufc regets..its gettign annoying

I will watch the next Bellator event... It will be my first time.

I will watch the next Bellator event... It will be my first time.

You're in for a treat. Patricio Fieire, one of the best FW's on the planet.

Patricio+Freire+vs.+Jared+Downing.gif

tumblr_mg6956RpjV1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

zxra7l.gif

it's more than bellator. it's that Viacom guy that's "in his head". I don't remember his name. and he's only hated by Dana because the Viacom guy claimed he built the UFC, and gives the UFC no credit for building itself.

Philippe Dauman

I tried to watch the bellator events I dvrd them, but they started to miss weeks and the programming would over lap the time it was supposed to be on. I dont know if anyone else had this problem, but that never happens with the UFC or TUF. IMO its a sign of bad programming and I was also waiting for the finally and they make it a pay per view...Very weak

I see him answering questions that are posed to him about Bellator. Has he just gone off on a tirade without any provocation?

Why do I get the feeling that if Rampage/Tito was headlining a UFC card, loads more would buy it? Does a different logo on screen mean that much to people?

Look at the Affliction ppv numbers.

I tried to watch the bellator events I dvrd them, but they started to miss weeks and the programming would over lap the time it was supposed to be on. I dont know if anyone else had this problem, but that never happens with the UFC or TUF. IMO its a sign of bad programming and I was also waiting for the finally and they make it a pay per view...Very weak

Well they threw Bellator onto Friday nights, which is a terrible TV night. Not to mention Fightmaster hasn't been renewed for a second season yet.

Bellator has a couple of guys that should be in the UFC. Plus a bunch of guys that were in the UFC and got cut.

Michael Chandler, Eddie Alvarez, Askren, those guys need to be in the UFC. Everyone else can stay where they are.

As long as they cannot woo "relevant" talent away from the UFC there is no way Bellator can compete.

Bellator will be the beneficiary of the UFC dropping top guys. There will always be a number 2 organization. But they'll have to be very sharp on the business side. I wonder if they've thought about acquiring Invicta.

You're in for a treat. Patricio Fieire, one of the best FW's on the planet.

Patricio+Freire+vs.+Jared+Downing.gif

tumblr_mg6956RpjV1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

zxra7l.gif

yea? so what does that make Pat "Jessie Pinkman" Curran then?
1_Pat_Curran_vs._Patricio_Freire.gif

4.gif

14y4opy.gif

Bellator should capitalize on UFC's mistake. should've went after Fitch and Okami.

Last edited:
I'm sure he's a little miffed about the Tito/Page fight.

I'm sure he's a little miffed about the Tito/Page fight.

Really... Why would he be miffed about two has-beens fighting?

Id say the Alvarez court case has irritated Dana more than anything. That and the Viacom dude he hates.

in what way is it going down hill after last weeks great card?

i do agree i dont like them signing guys like marcus davis and other washed out tuf fighters on the verge of retiring

prob get them real cheap so why not

4.gif

14y4opy.gif

Bellator should capitalize on UFC's mistake. should've went after Fitch and Okami.

Another one of the best FW's. I can't wait until the rematch.

4.gif

14y4opy.gif

Curran is a top 5 FW... Pitbull is probably top 15.

Dana's always talking about them in interviews nowadays and I think they are really getting to him. What do you guys think?

I think Dana would do good to ignore them.
but then again, he's not one to remain quiet, even if it is a disfavour to the UFC.

At the end of the day, I am glad he does not. Bellator can use his "promotion", and i do think that it benefits the sport by having 2 big organizations instead of a monopoly. It keeps Zuffa honest and allows fighters some bargaining chips, besides them having somewhere to go when they are cut by the UFC.

Back