Is Adensanya really...umm...you know...

I don't think Izzy is even in the discussion. He's one of the best strikers at middleweight.

A cartoonishly undersized Kelvin dropped him in the first round. He had a staring match with Romero in an absolute stinker, and the only time he tried to be offensive, Romero snapped his head back like a Pez dispenser.

Jan is a fine striker, but nobody would consider him among the best. They fought to a relative stalemate on the feet.

He had spectacular outings against Natty Boi and Whittaker, both very impressive.

You know who actually KO'd Whittaker in the very first round? Wonderboy. He's also wheel-kicked mf's like he was throwing a jab. I'd argue Thompson is comfortably ahead of Izzy as an MMA adapted striker and in a much deeper division.

I don't think Izzy is even in the discussion. He's one of the best strikers at middleweight.

A cartoonishly undersized Kelvin dropped him in the first round. He had a staring match with Romero in an absolute stinker, and the only time he tried to be offensive, Romero snapped his head back like a Pez dispenser.

Jan is a fine striker, but nobody would consider him among the best. They fought to a relative stalemate on the feet.

He had spectacular outings against Natty Boi and Whittaker, both very impressive.

You know who actually KO'd Whittaker in the very first round? Wonderboy. He's also wheel-kicked mf's like he was throwing a jab. I'd argue Thompson is comfortably ahead of Izzy as an MMA adapted striker and in a much deeper division.
That’s a rough take....I have been wrong about Adensanya so many times tho.

I gave up and picked him to win vs Jan. But after watching that, Izzy has got nothing for Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back