Is Adensanya really...umm...you know...

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The best pure striker in MMA as crazy Joe Rogan and other claim?

He may have the most extensive kickboxing background but against Jan, his striking did not look next level.

Same as when he fought Kelvin. He was getting tagged up on the feet.

I would really be interested to see how Whitaker would do in a rematch.

Came here to say would fck too....

Now....

tenor.gif

Whittaker lunges himself in all exposed to this very day. Most of his weapons work against shorter guys, but it's a disaster against rangy snipers. He could out grapple Izzy, but he's never given the impression he's even thought about it. So I don't know about that rematch. I do think he would do better than the first time, but I'd still favor Izzy.

And, yeah, Izzy's flash is bamboozling people into thinking there's more substance, but he's still very fined tuned at what he does. Maybe a bit overrated, but still one of the best.

Yeah, i think so.
He and Yan are the best strikers currently imo, maybe Wonderboy too.

Nothing Joe Rogan says is believable anymore. He has become one of the most unbearable people to listen to now.
i still love his commentary during moraes/aldo.. i always point to that one..

Jose walks forward and eats 4 or 5 punches clean... Anik: And Aldo taking a couple of clean punches.. Joe: Yea, but look at the way he moves forward and absorbs those punches with his head!!

lol, joe. thats not how it works.

Only reason Jan beat Izzy was because of his weight advantage. When Izzy beats his next opponent back in MW, you will remember why he’s considered as one of the best strikers

The best pure striker in MMA as crazy Joe Rogan and other claim?

He may have the most extensive kickboxing background but against Jan, his striking did not look next level.

Same as when he fought Kelvin. He was getting tagged up on the feet.

I would really be interested to see how Whitaker would do in a rematch.

I think as far as MMA, his striking has to be one of the best. He is only getting sharper at this point.

I mean who else would you compare him to? Well, Anderson Silva because he is doing that good.

We can definitely agree on Rogan being complete trash.

Do you remember when he asked Jan about his time as a MW???

Jan has NEVER fought at MW!!
yea wow he where saying something wrong .... he talks in podcast like 20 hours a week ofcourse he is gonna make misstakes

Back