Opinion Is a rushed vaccine any concern?

2022?

Shit.. the time from February to date already felt eternity.

No wonder People are killing them selves in Japan.

Its the uncertainty that is messing up everyone on top of the loss of loveones and jobs.

I had a few friends who have "changed" some for the worst but thankfully some came to certain realizations that they have to fix their life now or else!.
Yeah it's just weird seeing shows from last year and thinking "oh no one has to wear a mask". Seems like a lifetime ago.
Yeah this is hard on many and probably is destructive to a huge amount of the world's mental health.
Kids too. They can't be kids and it's kinda sad seeing that

Yeah it's just weird seeing shows from last year and thinking "oh no one has to wear a mask". Seems like a lifetime ago.
Yeah this is hard on many and probably is destructive to a huge amount of the world's mental health.
Kids too. They can't be kids and it's kinda sad seeing that

I miss going to the pub lol.

And it was quite depressing when I went to the building managers office to cancel our lease since we will now be working from home indefinitely.

Its a small comunal work area normally on a Monday morning its filled with people.

Now there is only one tenant remaining!

My GF has not seen her Mom since March and its something new for her as she has always lived with her parents and its fucking her up.
I just told her they are safer in the province.

I cant believe its almost a year.

I miss going to the pub lol.

And it was quite depressing when I went to the building managers office to cancel our lease since we will now be working from home indefinitely.

Its a small comunal work area normally on a Monday morning its filled with people.

Now there is only one tenant remaining!

My GF has not seen her Mom since March and its something new for her as she has always lived with her parents and its fucking her up.
I just told her they are safer in the province.

I cant believe its almost a year.
That's rough. So many small places like your work space are getting wrecked by this.
And yeah, if you live far away from family like your gf, you might not see them for an extended amount of time.
I'm lucky and saw my family last year. There's a good chance it'll be another two years before I see them again.

Taking a vaccine for Coronavirus is a bit like wearing a parachute every time I jump down the last 2 steps on a staircase

what's the fucking point?!

I don't need that shit, and neither do 99% of you lot.

Remember when all those retards were talking about how we need to open everything up because "herd immunity" was the key to stopping the virus? Well, everybody getting a vaccine like this is the actual way to build herd immunity.

Covid-19 is already one of the worst pandemics in history, and shit is about to go through the roof. 54+ million cases and 1.3+ million deaths in 9 months. 600,000+ new cases and 10,000+ new deaths a day, and rising quickly. You do the math and tell me what kind of Winter you think we're about to have.

People will be begging for this vaccine by Spring.

Heard something pertaining to not being able to attend a public event unless you’ve been vaccinated or tested negative.

If we just vaccinate our vulnerable it seems to be we’d be golden. Why subjugate the population if we’re worried about someone else? We could vaccinate those in need very quickly.

Heard something pertaining to not being able to attend a public event unless you’ve been vaccinated or tested negative.

If we just vaccinate our vulnerable it seems to be we’d be golden. Why subjugate the population if we’re worried about someone else? We could vaccinate those in need very quickly.

There are a fair number of people who can’t be vaccinated.

Couldn't develop anything close to a vaccine for SARS-COV-1 or MERS in 30 years, but now in less than a year....

This needs to be repeated.

So either there was never any search for a cure in the past or this vaccine is bullshit.

Once the scientific data is released from the trials, there will be some transparency as to the effectiveness (I believe the info thus far has been via press releases). I would have no hesitancy in getting vaccinated. I think that the novel nature of the virus and the somewhat unique multi-organ affinity it has is concerning -especially considering the association with high levels of inflammation. We also dont know anything about the long term effects of infection. For those reasons Id much prefer to get immunity through vaccination over natural infection. Ultimately, hesitation and reluctance to get vaccinated is just going to slow down the recovery process and extend this fucked status quo, which is a bit frustrating since a lot of it seems to be based on misunderstanding and misinformation.

This needs to be repeated.

So either there was never any search for a cure in the past or this vaccine is bullshit.

More like not enough money poured and not enough urgency on the Financiers plus medical science have improved since 10 years ago.

Most funds are focused on the more usual strains of Flus, like Car flue,Swine and the Ebulas.

Shit Man you already had the Kawazaki diseas as a kid right?

Yeah I am looking forward to this Vaccine I hope it works sooner than is expected.
Some dr. dude on CNN says yeah there might be concerns for rushing this in and the upcoming Biden administration may need to decide and way the risks.
so its not just some Anti Vaxx bias.
What I am wondering is if it makes you imune to Carona Chinese Virus. Can this work on the Common cold?

I get colds like 6 times a year depending how steeasful my job schedule.

i'm not going to google it as at some point someone else will...i've followed 2 links in this thread that has shown 2-3 bad rushed vaccines...the cutter vaccine in the 50's and the swine flue in the 70's...what is missing is how many rushed vaccines actually worked...that would be key data to determine if approving a rushed vaccine is a good idea or not...

i'm not going to google it as at some point someone else will...i've followed 2 links in this thread that has shown 2-3 bad rushed vaccines...the cutter vaccine in the 50's and the swine flue in the 70's...what is missing is how many rushed vaccines actually worked...that would be key data to determine if approving a rushed vaccine is a good idea or not...

Rushed Vaccine is definitely a concern no matter the circumstances specially with regards to longer term side effects.

Vacinators should also be trained to administer and employ them so that is another factor.

Rushed Vaccine is definitely a concern no matter the circumstances specially with regards to longer term side effects.

Vacinators should also be trained to administer and employ them so that is another factor.
Its seldom about whether or not its a concern and more about how much of a concern it is...to you...if you are really concerned, with or w\o data then don't get the vaccine until your concern level is low enough to take it.

Back