Opinion Is a rushed vaccine any concern?

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got a few questions to anyone who is capable of answering them with a shred of knowledge about medicine? Maybe a long shot but worth a crack.

Questions at the bottom.

Not really interested in anti vaxx opinions.

According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services .Gov website www.vaccines.gov vaccines go through years of testing.
I'll share a few segments from the website:
How are vaccines tested for safety?
Every licensed and recommended vaccine goes through years of safety testing including:

• Testing and evaluation of the vaccine before it’s licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended for use by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
  • Monitoring the vaccine’s safety after it is recommended for infants, children, or adults
Vaccines are tested before they’re recommended for use
Before a vaccine is ever recommended for use, it’s tested in labs. This process can take several years. FDA uses the information from these tests to decide whether to test the vaccine with people.

During a clinical trial, a vaccine is tested on people who volunteer to get vaccinated. Clinical trials start with 20 to 100 volunteers, but eventually include thousands of volunteers. These tests take several years and answer important questions like:

• Is the vaccine safe?
  • What dose (amount) works best?
  • How does the immune system react to it?
Throughout the process, FDA works closely with the company producing the vaccine to evaluate the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness. All safety concerns must be addressed before FDA licenses a vaccine.

1. Is anyone here not concerned with a rushed product/solution?

2. Why does it usually take several years for vaccine approval? What stages of the process are being skipped?

3. Would you personally be happy to give your kids a rushed vaccine that's not gone through the vigorous long thorough process?

These are questions from a parent who like most others here wants to see the tail end of Coronavirus and step back into reality.

I'm not for or against vaccines, my kids have been immunised with all the recommended ones up to date. I understand the importance of them, I'm just concerned.

I am worried. But I am more worried about the impact of Corona on society. Here in Japan the suicide rate is up, like26% former and 86% for women. I'll take a whacky side effect for normalcy.

"Rushed" would in my eyes imply that it isn't done properly for the sake of doing it fast, but ti my knowledge, it's been made properly *while* being made fast.

It's also been tested on north of 40.000 people and they haven't had any bad side effects so far, IIRC.

I think you’re a crazy person if you take that shit tbh

I am worried. But I am more worried about the impact of Corona on society. Here in Japan the suicide rate is up, like26% former and 86% for women. I'll take a whacky side effect for normalcy.

Really? Do you have a source for those rates?

Only dumb Trumpsters want people to die from this virus. Big pharma and the govt are our friends. Just wait until they release the BLM edition of this vaccine. People will be lined up around their burned down blocks to get it.

Really? Do you have a source for those rates?
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20201110/amp/k10012704501000.html
女性 is woman or women
男性 is man or men
My percentages are off a bit. But suicides are up 40% over last year's

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20201110/amp/k10012704501000.html
女性 is woman or women
男性 is man or men
My percentages are off a bit. But suicides are up 40% over last year's

That’s dreadful.

Only dumb Trumpsters want people to die from this virus. Big pharma and the govt are our friends. Just wait until they release the BLM edition of this vaccine. People will be lined up around their burned down blocks to get it.

The timing after the election is too suspicious, it came out of nowhere. I wonder why...

Back