Is a revote possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im in PA, so it would effect me. I voted in person, so i don't know if i would have to revote, but if Trump somehow was able to get majority mail in ballots thrown out, would it be possible for a revote? Surely Trump can't win by default if there is an overwelming amount of mail in ballots thrown out for some reason?

Im using my state for example, assuming other states ballots were thrown out as well.

Oh... and WHY the fuck would there be a recount????

No, if he gets mail in votes thrown out then there probably isn't going to be a revote unless there's some legal mechanism in place for curing flawed mail in ballots.

Most courts aren't going to manufacture that mechanism because it's so clearly a legislative issue. So, the courts will throw out the ballots but wouldn't have the authority to trigger a revote.

I don't think there's anything in place for a re-vote. At best, if there's some shenanigans, they would just throw out invalid ballots and re-calculate.

It's the one thing the guys writing the constitution forgot about when it comes to voting, sometimes you find yourself in an odd spot where it may be needed. But since it's not in there, and it's never been needed (that I can remember) in the US there isnt any state level rules for it either.

I don't think there's anything in place for a re-vote. At best, if there's some shenanigans, they would just throw out invalid ballots and re-calculate.
I read Trump is trying to get late mail in ballots thrown out as well. And that might be the fault of the USPS as well. So those shouldn't be considered fraud, at least on the part of the actual voter.

It's the one thing the guys writing the constitution forgot about when it comes to voting, sometimes you find yourself in an odd spot where it may be needed. But since it's not in there, and it's never been needed (that I can remember) in the US there isnt any state level rules for it either.

In the 2017 Virginia state legislature election one of the elections ended in a tie and was decided by a coin flip...... and that seat decided who controlled the legislature....

Trump lost, and you're still here.......

<mma4>

Nothing is gonna happen, get over it

President Kamamalala will save us from COVID and racism

In the 2017 Virginia state legislature election one of the elections ended in a tie and was decided by a coin flip...... and that seat decided who controlled the legislature....

I was actually looking that one up as it crossed my mind, I remember people being pissed about it.

I read Trump is trying to get late mail in ballots thrown out as well. And that might be the fault of the USPS as well. So those shouldn't be considered fraud, at least on the part of the actual voter.

I wouldn't get too invested in all this noise. You're not going to see any earth shattering rulings on the matter. The whole "voter fraud" thing isn't gonna add up to much, except a Republican talking point for four years. It's their Russiagate.

For all intents and purposes, it's over.

If there’s evidence of voter fraud (and there’s seems to be), then yes.

there’s probably gonna be one in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvanian and Georgia.

There’s reason why democrats insist for “all votes to be counted”

If there’s evidence of voter fraud (and there’s seems to be), then yes.

there’s probably gonna be one in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvanian and Georgia.

There’s reason why democrats insist for “all votes to be counted”

You don't really believe that do you? They're not gonna throw out the results and have a re-election in one single county, let alone four states. Even if there was massive fraud that could be proven, they would just invalidate the fraudulent ballots. There isn't going to be any kind of do over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back