Is a revote possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump himself mailed in his vote. This guy. LOL.

Hey, if you didn't factor in potential postal delays and drop your ballot in the mail at least 30 days prior to November 3rd maybe you don't deserve to have your vote counted! :mad:

You don't really believe that do you? They're not gonna throw out the results and have a re-election in one single county, let alone four states. Even if there was massive fraud that could be proven, they would just invalidate the fraudulent ballots. There isn't going to be any kind of do over.
No they need to do a revote with no masks and let the poll watchers get within six inches of everyone face to make sure their eye color matches their ID. Only then will the results be reputable.

Im in PA, so it would effect me. I voted in person, so i don't know if i would have to revote, but if Trump somehow was able to get majority mail in ballots thrown out, would it be possible for a revote? Surely Trump can't win by default if there is an overwelming amount of mail in ballots thrown out for some reason?

Im using my state for example, assuming other states ballots were thrown out as well.

A revote would not be likely. A court could invalidate certain ballots, but I don't think thay have the authority to mandate a do-over.

I think any attempt to have a large number of ballots thrown out, like numbers in the 10's of thousands needed to sway PA or WI- would be swiftly shut down in the courts. Just won't happen.

You have to remember that the ballots that were counted have already been vetted. Probably half a million mail-in ballots nationwide if not more were rejected and not even counted. That's why recounts and lawsuits so rarely have a measurable impact on the result.

Why would anyone revolt against a free, public, and fair elections? That would be strange.

Did the side that "lost" in 2020 due to the recounts and hanging chads revolt? Why should this side be any different in 2020. Both Gore and Trump have shown cool and calm dispositions and had/have faith in the system. *sarcasm*

tl;dr - congress could do it, but i highly doubt they would do it.

I read Trump is trying to get late mail in ballots thrown out as well. And that might be the fault of the USPS as well. So those shouldn't be considered fraud, at least on the part of the actual voter.

Late mail in ballots already aren't being counted

Big ol' no, chief.

Did the side that "lost" in 2020 due to the recounts and hanging chads revolt? Why should this side be any different in 2020. Both Gore and Trump have shown cool and calm dispositions and had/have faith in the system. *sarcasm*

Lol at comparing Gore to Trump. Gore didn't file any lawsuits, Florida law allowed him to ask for a recount.

If there’s evidence of voter fraud (and there’s seems to be), then yes.

there’s probably gonna be one in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvanian and Georgia.

There’s reason why democrats insist for “all votes to be counted”

Why hasn't this evidence of voter fraud been presented at any of the courts?

Lol at comparing Gore to Trump. Gore didn't file any lawsuits, Florida law allowed him to ask for a recount.

People don't seem to understand that the 2000 Gore v Bush decision just stopped the recount in Florida.

It didn't get rid of hundreds of thousands of votes in 6 states so Bush could win because he liked the results better when less than half the votes were counted.

People don't seem to understand that the 2000 Gore v Bush decision just stopped the recount in Florida.

It didn't get rid of hundreds of thousands of votes in 6 states so Bush could win because he liked the results better when less than half the votes were counted.

And if they really want to apply the Gore/Bush logic, Georgia should not be recounted.

No. I want Biden to win. Covid dies as they swear him in.

It will be something if they are still 6 months away from a vaccine instead of a month. Im not sure if Joe will still be leader then. If Joe got covid, he dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back