Iron Mike Tyson on JRE this Thursday, Clear your schedules

Don't watch Joe Rogan podcast. The YouTube chat is disabled on the channel. Makes it not worth watching.

I haven't finished the Kelly Pavlik podcast yet.

How exactly does a podcast thats available for free on youtube and Itunes make that kind of money? Is it just from the ads? They don't even play ads on the youtube ones. Does youtube pay him based on how many views he gets? How does youtube get money? Ads?
Basically Downloads, view countt.

Ad revenue, etc.

Mike is a real hit or miss interview, with more misses lately as he seems doped up and in a mental fog. Hope he’s lucid for this one as it has the potential to be great.
Sadly I agree.

I do think that Tyson is starting to get some dementia from the CTE. I'm not convinced it's drugs.

lol most overrated boxer of all time.
holyfield
Lennox
foreman were all better than him.
tyson in his prime was technically superior to any heavyweight ever

unfortunately he wasnt stable. it was luck that he ever got to the level of brilliance he reached.

but if you go beyond accomplishments and records, no heavyweight in the history of the world could fight with mike in his prime.

how does he beat foreman? so you are saying a guy who lost to buster Douglas in his prime can beat foreman? George fucking foreman lol. Are you serious? fanboys are indeed ridiculous.
did you just say tyson was in his prime against douglas? LOL! that explains a lot

df9886e11164237c074d07f4811795dd--funny-memes-funny-pics.jpg
10171762_896974190353005_5922881264062995807_n.jpg

did you just say tyson was in his prime against douglas? LOL! that explains a lot

Its hard to take some of this chit seriously.

WATCH the fights !

Tyson, Ali and Roy were the most talented fighters in the history of boxing...PERIOD.

Legacy isn't the same as talent.

Its hard to take some of this chit seriously.

WATCH the fights !

Tyson, Ali and Roy were the most talented fighters in the history of boxing...PERIOD.

Legacy isn't the same as talent.
100%

the truth is that even a lot of hardcore fans dont understand what theyre looking at from a technical stand point because theyve never been shown or taught anything.

in my opinion, mike tyson is probably the most technically brilliant boxer ive ever seen. i say probably, but its certainly true for the heavyweight division. the speed and power he carried was absolutely unbelievable, with his technique being as tight and clean as can be. there were barely any holes in his game when he was on his ascent. never seen anything like him when he was on his championship run.

100%

the truth is that even a lot of hardcore fans dont understand what theyre looking at from a technical stand point because theyve never been shown or taught anything.

in my opinion, mike tyson is probably the most technically brilliant boxer ive ever seen. i say probably, but its certainly true for the heavyweight division. the speed and power he carried was absolutely unbelievable, with his technique being as tight and clean as can be. there were barely any holes in his game when he was on his ascent. never seen anything like him when he was on his championship run.
I've heard it put this way
"Mike Tyson had to fight perfectly to be an effective HW"

Same old stuff about his past as if we haven't already heard that sob story enough in the past 2 decades.

Back