Iron Mike Tyson on JRE this Thursday, Clear your schedules

I hope he calls out Teddy Atlas for talkin shit

JRE is getting so big..It's madness

Rogan Is gonna be a billionaire at this rate within the next few years.
Yeah, he is getting main stream. It was crazy to see him go from a basement level podcast to him becoming one of the most influential global media sources.
Recently I've seen him shed his potentially liable baggage, throw his buddy Alex Jones under the bus and really distance himself from conspiracy theories and truth seekers. He built his brand on telling truths and denying bullshit, but I notice a compromise in him and him becoming much more main stream, even bringing on closed minded shills like Shermer as regulars.

so cus died and that wouldn't motivate Tyson yet Douglas was motivated because his dad died. Both were not at their peak level mentally so it was a fair fight. Tyson got wrecked.

More disingenuous bullshit. Death's affect people in different ways. It often takes some time after the death of someone for it to start to effect a person.

Do you actually know anything about Mike's life story? It's hardly conjecture to infer that Cus' death had a big effect on him. Cus is the only reason he became a somewhat normal and functional human being in the first place. Cus was like a father to Mike. He literally got him off the streets and gave him a normal life and something to focus his energy on.

Success came early in Mike's career and along with that came fame, money, attention and a lot of bad people wanting to get in on some of that. Mike was surrounded by bad people after Cus died and he went off the rails with drugs and fucking prostitutes. You conveniently ignored the part of my previous post where I mentioned Mike's immune system being severely compromised after contracting VD. Physically and mentally he was not all there for the fight with Douglas. From all accounts Douglas used the recent death of his father to motivate him. Cus' death sent Mike into a downward spiral.

More disingenuous bullshit. Death's affect people in different ways. It often takes some time after the death of someone for it to start to effect a person.

Do you actually know anything about Mike's life story? It's hardly conjecture to infer that Cus' death had a big effect on him. Cus is the only reason he became a somewhat normal and functional human being in the first place. Cus was like a father to Mike. He literally got him off the streets and gave him a normal life and something to focus his energy on.

Success came early in Mike's career and along with that came fame, money, attention and a lot of bad people wanting to get in on some of that. Mike was surrounded by bad people after Cus died and he went off the rails with drugs and fucking prostitutes. You conveniently ignored the part of my previous post where I mentioned Mike's immune system being severely compromised after contracting VD. Physically and mentally he was not all there for the fight with Douglas. From all accounts Douglas used the recent death of his father to motivate him. Cus' death sent Mike into a downward spiral.
What you are doing is pure bogus conjecture. lmao. Douglas lost his dad. he is not in the right frame of mind to fight Tyson. period. he still destroyed Tyson regardless. period. jake shields's dad died. Guess what happened to him when he fought during the week his dad passed away? he got ko'd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back