Iron Mike.....still has it!

Ya but I think john cant leave UK that's why he didnt see his boy fight in person, I could be wrong.

He could fight his old sparring partner Oliver McCall, who I think has still been active on and off. They used to have some legendary sparring sessions.

tyson vs Briggs bare knuckle battle of Brownsville

tyson vs Briggs bare knuckle battle of Brownsville
Too much risky in picking a tough mofo.
Better choice would be a guy like mc Gregor, tenshin.. Or Sapp.
No Sapp no, I doubt Sapp would stand a whole round

Wilder gonna call him out now to "prove" he is the better fighter

Iron Mike is still a top 10 HW.

How about Bob Sapp vs. Mike Tyson? I think that would be a fair matchup for Mike.

It was supposed to happen for real back in 2003 when Sapp was still a solid fighter and Tyson was on the decline in boxing.

Too much risky in picking a tough mofo.
Better choice would be a guy like mc Gregor, tenshin.. Or Sapp.
No Sapp no, I doubt Sapp would stand a whole round
sapp has no credibility left, how many times has he fallen to the mat and quit? Oddly, Tyson claimed he wasn't fit to fight sapp in his bio, strange admission, not sure that was his writing or his co-writers, i tend to think the latter. tyson properly called sapp a beginner and said he'd be dead tired after a round.

Street fight, yeah! The ear biter vs the eye gouger.

You’re right. Tyson can’t enter the UK and Fury Sr can’t get a USA visa.
Mike can come. Was it Frank, got him cleared for his mini tour, late 90s?

Mike can come. Was it Frank, got him cleared for his mini tour, late 90s?

Frank Warren, yes. When Mike fought Julius Francis he did pull some legal strings to allow him in. There was controversy that someone convicted of rape and the motorist attack was let in.

Mike was coming quite often until the Home Office changed the immigration law in 2012.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/boxing/25344936

Japan will probably never let him in even though they "loved" him in the 80's. I put loved in quotes because it was probably an exotic, racism kind of fascination, same as they had with Sapp. but japan is probably more structured than england is.

Sapp has not the credibility or the fame for face Tyson and nowadays his rating is shattered for the too many losses and Connor is way too quick , he would duck Tyson all the match..a very good opponent in a boxing match would be Fedor: his legacy is still great and , on paper, he is a valid opponent for anyone. Tyson won easly and both made a lot of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back