Iron Mike.....still has it!

I would like to see him against Klitschko in a 3 round exhibition.

I would love to see him legit fight Manuel Charr for that WBA HW title (a chance to become the youngest and oldest HW champ ever) but I guess Charr would be too young and too much at this point.

I still believe that Mike Tyson will come back and .......

Sonny bill Williams management have offered 1 mil to Tyson for an exhibition fight

Sonny bill Williams management have offered 1 mil to Tyson for an exhibition fight

I'd thought you'd just pulled this out your ass lol. But it's true. I'm vaguely familiar with him (and like 2 or 3 other current/former All-Black Rugby players) and remember reading about him boxing... fighting Francois Botha. Was that fight on the up and up or was it a Mickey Rourke type situation?
I get the feeling that he's the type of dude who's just chasing names and glory and not looking for competition. My point: Mike comes in thinking it's a charity fight and this huge goon comes in looking to take a 53 year old man's head off. Wouldn't take it if i were Mike.

I would like to see him against Klitschko in a 3 round exhibition.

I do hope you mean Grandma Klitschko.....Tyson was washed up nearly 20 years ago, you think him being in shape and hitting a pad means he can still fight??

The guy on the pads needs fucking off as well, ive heard him say some stupid things in the press...he's trying to get a payday...Mike is gonna be Mike it seems no matter what

I'd thought you'd just pulled this out your ass lol. But it's true. I'm vaguely familiar with him (and like 2 or 3 other current/former All-Black Rugby players) and remember reading about him boxing... fighting Francois Botha. Was that fight on the up and up or was it a Mickey Rourke type situation?
I get the feeling that he's the type of dude who's just chasing names and glory and not looking for competition. My point: Mike comes in thinking it's a charity fight and this huge goon comes in looking to take a 53 year old man's head off. Wouldn't take it if i were Mike.

Botha fight was a weird one from memory, sbw dominated the start of the fight and started to fade bad. Everyone thought it was 12 rounds then the fight went to a decision after the tenth. Some say they shortened the fight since sbw seemed to be done yet was up on the score cards.

Botha fight was a weird one from memory, sbw dominated the start of the fight and started to fade bad. Everyone thought it was 12 rounds then the fight went to a decision after the tenth. Some say they shortened the fight since sbw seemed to be done yet was up on the score cards.

LOL. Now you've done it. I'm gonna have to find this fight to see for myself. Would be hilarious if true.

Tyson vs. Foreman

Make it happen! 71yo foreman probably whoops him.

I do hope you mean Grandma Klitschko.....Tyson was washed up nearly 20 years ago, you think him being in shape and hitting a pad means he can still fight??

The guy on the pads needs fucking off as well, ive heard him say some stupid things in the press...he's trying to get a payday...Mike is gonna be Mike it seems no matter what

"The guy", you mean rafael cordeiro ?
I think he is doing pretty good for himself and he does not need old mike to be successful in his line of work, as fighter, as coach, as gym owner.

Grandma Klitschko isn't alive so, fuck off... I don't know if Tyson can still fight, but I know one thing 100% - he knows HOW to fight. And Klitschko himself is washed up so a 3 round exhibition makes sense.

Mike's coming back for 4 boxing exhibitions. Will watch.

Back