Iron Mike.....still has it!

Definitely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those punches.

Totally impressive and shocking for his age and inactivity. Especially when you consider the rollercoaster of abuse his body has taken.

It's still nowhere near prime or competitive Tyson.

Part of me wants to see if he can compete with some live bodies.... Part of me does not want to see the freakshow unfold.

Totally impressive and shocking for his age and inactivity. Especially when you consider the rollercoaster of abuse his body has taken.

Part of me wants to see if he can compete with some live bodies.... Part of me does not want to see the freakshow unfold.

tbh it’s about what I’d expect at his age as he is clearly still in good shape; hits fckin hard, but a much slower version of him. The main problem when you get old is how you deal with being hit
I feel the same, would like to see how he matches up with a younger HW (obviously not a top guy), but it would be a freak show. Guys over 50 should not be competitively

what's wrong with a freak show? I'd love to watch him against Cro Cop, Hong M Choi or even Stipe.

It's impressive. Against any normal person he'd wreck them. But the age might only have taken a bit of speed off him but it's probably dulled his reflexes and he would have nowhere near the conditioning that he had in his younger days. I wonder how long he could go before gassing out?

@pakimahi
Well to be honest he looked horrible at the end of his career.
He was always a front running bully.

He always looked for a way out when things got tough. On a multitude of occasions.

I dont think a heavily drugged up, much much older, and rich successful version of himself would help him be anymore hungry than he was 20 years ago.
I'm thinking it could be like a freak show that isn't entertaining but sad to watch.

It's impressive. Against any normal person he'd wreck them. But the age might only have taken a bit of speed off him but it's probably dulled his reflexes and he would have nowhere near the conditioning that he had in his younger days. I wonder how long he could go before gassing out?
Not very long. His lack of top level conditioning is what failed him towards the end of his career, he was essentially a 4 round fighter. Every new pic or video I see of him in the last few years, he’s smoking a joint, I’d guess he’d be a 1-2 round fighter now.

Ko me in 10 seconds. He wouldn't need rounds vs many of the public.

Not very long. His lack of top level conditioning is what failed him towards the end of his career, he was essentially a 4 round fighter. Every new pic or video I see of him in the last few years, he’s smoking a joint, I’d guess he’d be a 1-2 round fighter now.

Physically he looks better than he did at the end of his career (less bulk/fat). 3 rounds is probably his maximum, though.

mcbride002.jpg

Possible opponents could be
  • Butterbean
  • Fedor
  • Tenshin
  • Shaq
  • Jerome
In strictly boxing rules and with an helmet, 3 rounds

Possible opponents could be
  • Butterbean
  • Fedor
  • Tenshin
  • Shaq
  • Jerome
In strictly boxing rules and with an helmet, 3 rounds
I doubt tenshin or butterbean would step up

That short video will probably put pay to anyone wanting to fight him.

he looks great, i'm still trying to figure out how he lost to that one irish guy, ya, i know he was huge, but c'mon mike. he's still faster than 99.9 percent of the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back