• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously have to ask why a woman would want to go to a party on a yacht hosted by a rich famous person?
What a strange comment

Why would a woman want to go on a 5 million dollar yacht and party with a celebrity..?

Disgusting if true. But I have to ask, why would you go to someone (who you don't know)'s yacht celebration? Basking in someone else's glory is something I don't get

Women love shaking their asses on boats.

They literally post about it on Snapchat and Instagram constantly .

“If one person tells you you're a horse, they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, there's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse, it's time to buy a saddle”

The same story is being told too many times. Conor needs to calm the fuck down.
Gold diggers think Conor is easy prey because of his "reputation" made purely because of other Gold Diggers and their fairy tale stories. Conor has never laid a finger on a woman and never will.

Reports in Irish media are that he punched her and kicked her in the stomach.

"Trying to kill" might be a bit of dramatic description.

Apparently she jumped off the yacht to flee the assault and got into difficulty in the water until the lifeguard showed up

Kill her! Sounds a bit far fetched especially if they weren't alone.

Plot twist here, John Kavanaugh rents his house

That's what happens when Conor drinks too much proper 12 whiskey (and does too much coke). We saw that happen with the old man at the bar. Fortunately it looks like Proper 12 also takes away your punching power
I still think old man at the bar should be his comeback match. Dude didn't even flinch after getting hit with that 'devastating' left hand.

She full of shit. First she claimed he hit her now she’s claiming he tried to kill her

My memory is very foggy but what I can remember is a teep kick to the body to drop my guard, then what looked like a 360 tornado kick..

ScientificGrippingLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

dave-chapelle-not-you.gif

{<Mcgoat}

At least two rapes, multiple physical assaults of normies, death threats on Twitter, and ties to a global drug trafficking network. The man is a coward.

He is an absolute piece of shit
When he is retired and when certain figures in high places no longer have his back, just wait until all the shit comes out about him

I honestly think a shit load of stuff will be released in the coming years

Nobody has this amount of smoke, without having some fire

The guy is a terrible human being and I hope someday he gets what is coming to him

conor needs to wake up and realize that this is his life now. he can’t be partying with people he doesn’t know and trust. this is something all famous people go through—they become alienated from the general public. the process of becoming famous is surely a ton of fun. but you can never go back to being the young rising star. once you’re over, you’re over until you’re under.

Hey Kavanaugh, him beating up old farts and yacht sluts doesn't count in that bet...???

Wait, does it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back