• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pechan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

A female was assaulted during Conor's yacht birthday party suffering head injuries.

Updated January 25 2023

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/R...of-Assaulting-Woman-on-Yacht-Last-July-189010

Conor McGregor has been accused of attacking a woman on his yacht in Ibiza, Spain, last July.

According to a report from Spanish outlet Ultima Hora, a 42-year-old woman was partying at the Ocean Club in Ibiza on July 16 with mutual friends when she was invited back to McGregor’s yacht. The alleged victim said she knew McGregor because they’re from the same neighborhood in Dublin.

Staff Note: These are just allegations at the moment. Please refrain from fighter bashing or posting anything libel. As the story gets updates , so will the op. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now he's gonna get sued and this time he didn't even do anything...

Something similar happened in a Dublin hotel didn't it? He mixes with some bad eggs that fella

Attempt number 3 trying to get McGregor for a sexual crime

Few years in jail might save this guys life.... but 300 million can buy a few "get out of jail free" cards

From that video I thought Conor was the one receiving trauma to his head.

as long as its not like 32 of them im sure it will be ok, once it hits the 30+ range of women then ufc can ponder a suspension

With all the classy gentlemen he's been hanging around with? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

A female was assaulted during Conor's yacht birthday party suffering head injuries.

The twist...apparently Conor WASN'T the assailant, just one of his shitty nuthuggers.

{<Mcgoat}

Thank you. This is the best information on Conor's next fight posted in like...a day or something.

Is it really a yacht party without someone getting assaulted?

I was just watching when trash talk goes wrong from Dustin Conor 3 haha

Reactions: vlz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back