Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’

Sage Southcutt

Orange Belt
Reaction score
https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

Austrian police have confirmed that an Iraqi refugee was arrested over the rape of a 10 year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna in December. He told police he did it due to a “sexual emergency,” local media reported citing the interrogation record.

Police covered it up for 2 months.

That guy deserves the death penalty. What's to say he won't have another "emergency"?

Let me guess "Sexual emergency" was a unwanted erection seeing women and young boys in swimsuits and he couldn't just leave or masturbate in private somewhere (because that's against his religion) so he raped a young boy (because that isn't against his religion)...

Apparently he did not have sex for four months since he left Iraq, so he found it fitting to invoke that as a defense. Crazy.

tumblr_n9vj6tlq8d1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I didn't know sexual emergancy was a thing... I feel cheated out on.

No but seriously that's fucked up and does not belong in a civilized society.

Don't the refugees wanna sort people like this out? I have seen videos from all over the world where people get beaten to death for molesting/raping women or children but I have NEVER seen one come out of the middle East. I have seen a woman get stoned to death for getting raped however #progress.

Let me guess "Sexual emergency" was a unwanted erection seeing women and young boys in swimsuits and he couldn't just leave or masturbate in private somewhere (because that's against his religion) so he raped a young boy (because that isn't against his religion)...

Stop discriminating. He's trying to be a good Muslim.

In before progressives tell us the story is fake and it shouldn't be allowed to be posted.

That guy deserves the death penalty. What's to say he won't have another "emergency"?
There is no cure for child molesters. Its either prison until they die or put them down. No doubt he will rape another child

There is no cure for child molesters. Its either prison until they die or put them down. No doubt he will rape another child
In most cases I think you're right. For sure this guy needs the death penalty. He will do it again.

I can't imagine this is his first rape. How do you ruin a kids life and then nonchalantly return to swimming?

I really need to stop reading these articles.

Well I have learned from multicultural progressists that we are to blame for that.

Indeed, if we had allowed for this poor man's timely reunion with his family,none of that would have happened.

Apparently he did not have sex for four months since he left Iraq, so he found it fitting to invoke that as a defense. Crazy.

Yeah, I feel for him. There was a time when I was deprived of sex for over a year. They had to invent special chastity belts to keep me away from women and children...sometimes even men...

Death penalty for him and every public official who covered it up.

Off with their fucking heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back